Famous Five to turn Famous Six

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys wht i think now soon dheeraj will join our famous five gang against ammaji. but they dont do anything,and when this rupa was being hanged raghav was nowhere to be seen and i dont kno wht dheeraj was doing there but it was quite disturbing to see tht hanging rupa and mad bansi.but guys we all kno tht this still happens in haryana,lets see wht our opposition leader sia rani does? 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I swear, I'm going to bang my head against something if Sia doesn't bother doing anything after the Bansi-Rupa tragedy. Why exactly is she living in Veerpur if all she can do is cry her heart out? Do something, woman!

And where the heck is Raghav these days?
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
well said, both of u!😊
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think creatives have some problem with sia.ufffffffff its more than enough of aamaji she is really irritating now and i m not watching anymore..........
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Creatives are trying to show that Raghav is no more supports Ammaji in all these things...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar more than ammaji,sia is irritating me these days..all she does is the house work and sit and cry..i remember there was even sum dialogue of hers during jhoomar's engagement tht 'yeh kya ho raha hai HAMARI haveli mein'...shows where her priorities thses days are..