yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
The leader of the revolution,SIA?Where is she?Ammajee is giving free kicks and Sia is jhak marofying,wow!!The objection from the Haryana Government and the warning from the Information & Broadcasting Ministry left a great impact on the show.All you can see that AMMAJEE KI JAI HO.

Sia,I am finding her nothing but a useless creature who can only make bakwas plans.Raghav is another cut piece,I find Aunty Sheela more worthy to be praised.Joginder is nothing but a sick #@*&%!!?????,Gajender is gold digger,Avatar is spineless,very forward to have Rakhi from Jhumar but when Ammajee was dragging Jhumar again to DM,Avatar was surprisingly vanished.Raghav ,spare me from that idiot.And the latest kid in Ammajee's block,DHEERAJ,I am sure,he is also a cry baby.When Jhumar was suffering Dheeraj was busy in talking to himself,he was just planing in favour of Jhumar where it was required some strong actions to be taken.

The serial is out of track now,Female infanticide agenda has gone ,now the Biradari-Gotra fiasco has arrived.And Rupa and Bansi is playing in Bhagam Bhaag Reloaded.

Please Ladies,borrow some brain from Rangilee and please try to learn something from Ammajee to conquer her world of torture and injustice.Ammajee is so closed to them,they must learn that how Ammajee is controlling everything,she is also a woman .

That's all..my hands are paining,but comments ,debate,contradiction in opinion and discussion is most welcome to this topic.

Edited by yakkudimag - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great analysis..i agree..the theme has been revamped and the main lead is now a glorified extra who jst cries at the drop of a hat...
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree! The show has started going haywire. Out of nowhere they've introduced Rupa-Bansi and made them the central focus these days. I don't get the point of this love story ... I'd rather watch Dheeraj-Jhumar.

And it's been ages since we saw a Raghav-Sia scene. Do the creatives even remember they're married? 🤔
shalukalra thumbnail
Avatar to me is the most useless creature. He will stand and see his mother being beaten. his sister being dragged to DM and his wife turned as maid.
His mother has more guts and courage. Why doesn't he learn somehting from his mother. atleast, she goes and talk to ammaji .
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
209 views and only 3 comments,please at least 1/10th comment can be expected.

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written dear
avatar is ,to me, a really worthless fellow ......hats off 2 sheela..... sia (no comments)from nowhere rupa n bansi came n the crab show started .........raghav n avatar r in the same category .......they r coward.......they cant protect their mother sister n their wives from ammaji prey!!!! n also from DM EVIL EYE.........😡
In short this serial is slowly going down n down...............n the only savior is to bring back the mainstory back to normal including some luv story bb/w the main leads i.e rahgia(raghav-sia)