jhumar in court,good or bad

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
what do u guys think?i personally think it was a good thing tht happened..jhumar didnt have to go thru the trauma of going to tht DM and DM will not do the same wid moer innocent women elsewhere..plz tell me tho,y did sia and chachi get so upset at this?i mean did they not know what ammaji was planning and think tht they were going to give jhumar to DM?or was it the court statemnt tht bothered them?and y?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chachi and sia are bothered b'coz i think that publicly speaking in court aabout an attemted rape would prevent jhumar's marriage................. as we can see they are very orthodox people
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anu rulz

what do u guys think?i personally think it was a good thing tht happened..jhumar didnt have to go thru the trauma of going to tht DM and DM will not do the same wid moer innocent women elsewhere..plz tell me tho,y did sia and chachi get so upset at this?i mean did they not know what ammaji was planning and think tht they were going to give jhumar to DM?or was it the court statemnt tht bothered them?and y?

If u saw that epi, it wasn't made clear why j was being sent away. I guess it was just a ploy to make the audiences believe that j was being sent to DM.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

chachi and sia are bothered b'coz i think that publicly speaking in court aabout an attemted rape would prevent jhumar's marriage................. as we can see they are very orthodox people

yha i agree to this, but how come Sia has become so orthodox? i mean she's born and bread in the city and she's all about the female liberation and what not, but now she's just like a village lady, the old Sia would have seen the positive aspects of Jhumar being taken to court against DM.
I think its a moment of brilliance on Ammaji's part to take Jhumar to court and stop the horrible DM from ruining the life of other females even if she did it for her own means.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly, at first I thought Ammaji was asking Jhumar to sleep with DM. When it turned out she was just supposed to testify in court, I was like 'Good lord, THAT is what Sheela and Sia were getting so hyper about?' LOL
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I think its a gud thing 2 protest against the evil. But as u all know when such things happens blame always cum on the girl concerned and it can ruin her life. So I think Sheila n Siya were so worried.
Anurulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Exactly, at first I thought Ammaji was asking Jhumar to sleep with DM. When it turned out she was just supposed to testify in court, I was like 'Good lord, THAT is what Sheela and Sia were getting so hyper about?' LOL

i know..the way sia was going on abt "ammaji jhoomar ki bali chadhane gayi hain"..i dnt get it..dint she only tlk of rights for women..this must b the first progressive thing ammaji has done in her life even if for selfish reasons...i really dint understand..
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also thought that I missed something somewhere..Sometimes when I am cooking I miss bits of dialogues or something..but honestly i thought they were taking Jhumar to DM, thats why Raghav was sad too...right?😕

Next episode they are in court...no explanation...so umm yea..I did scratch my head thinking whats going on...😕

I definitely dont think Sia would have such a strong objection with Jhumar going to court, as she would if J was sent to DM.😒

However dont forget that in all this Sia's biggest enemy is Ammaji, even more than DM.😳

However I am pleased with the final outcome..😊

If Dheeraj and Jhumar do get together though, thats gonna stuff things up again.😲

Shonia

Anurulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonia09

I also thought that I missed something somewhere..Sometimes when I am cooking I miss bits of dialogues or something..but honestly i thought they were taking Jhumar to DM, thats why Raghav was sad too...right?😕

Next episode they are in court...no explanation...so umm yea..I did scratch my head thinking whats going on...😕

I definitely dont think Sia would have such a strong objection with Jhumar going to court, as she would if J was sent to DM.😒

However dont forget that in all this Sia's biggest enemy is Ammaji, even more than DM.😳

However I am pleased with the final outcome..😊

If Dheeraj and Jhumar do get together though, thats gonna stuff things up again.😲

Shonia

am sure they r paving way for dheeraj jhumar getting together..now tht her in laws are going paranoid over the court statement..i understand things might b like this in villages bt i personally dnt understand..so what if she said tht DM had designs on her???its not like she succumbed?now people have an issue wid the fact tht she is pretty and sum lech wanted to sleep wid her..by this logic every girl shud fall in the same category coz sum excuse for humans mentally undress every female they see...
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is good this can prevent her from this wedding........ & then jhumar & dheerajs love story can strt........