Written Update - 7th&9th November 2009

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

How are you???? Hope u guys had a great weekend...... I was very much held up, so couldn chk on the updates. So here it goes:-

A Brief on 7th Update:

Ammaji blames Jhumar for all the hungama that happened and her attempt to suicide. Calls her a manhoos, abshagun and so on. Sheela consoles her daughter and promises her not to try doing anything of this sort. Next day one of Ammaji's guards come and say that DM has called a meeting at the Panchayat and has called all the villagers, along with Ammaji. She along with her sons go to the Panchayat and takes their respective seats. DM tells all the villagers the truth as to hw Ammaji is using all of them and hw all the money meant for them given by the Govt is going to her tijouri by hook or crook. He tells them to fight against her and to claim their rights. Ammaji is totally shocked and tells him that he cant do nothing as she has been ruling the place for the past 25 yrs. He tells her that he has the biggest proof to get her behind bars and whole clan looks shocked. He further tells her that there is one way in which u can shut my mouth. Publically apologise to me and send ur neice to my place for a night 😡. Ammaji looks at him angrily and he leaves the place giving his usual evil smirk and grin. Ammaji is very angry and Yogender asks her to leave as all the villagers left. The villagers speak among themselves saying as to hw they are being looted by Ammaji and they cant stand it anymore. One among them tells them that we all need to go to court and give our gavayi and get the money for our kids better future. One of Ammaji's chamchas get to hear and c all this. In the haveli Ammaji is super angry and tells Yogender to find out what proof the Dm has against her. Raghav tells her that we need to play our cards carefully else things wouldn be good. The chamcha comes and inform her about what he saw at the village.

9th Update:-

# Begins with the villager who had instigated the others against Ammaji feeding and teaching his kids. Someone knocks at his door. When he opens the door somone hits something on to his face and he starts bleeding and falls down. Yogender enter the villager's house with Yashpal and few other gundas. The villager's wife and kids stand holding each other crying and scared. Yogender tells him that if he ever gives gavayi against Ammaji then he would never see his kids face again. He asks him to promise the same by promising on the Gangajal. The villager promises.

# At the haveli Ammaji is lying down and Yogender comes up to her and tells her that the proof which DM has with him is Jai Singh and he is gonna use him against us. (Jai Singh is the guy who comes and cries in front of DM when he comes to the haveli for the 1st time saying that Ammaji has paid any of the villagers the drought money given by the Govt) Ammaji gets angry hearing that and tells Yogender that whatever it may be she wants him to get that guy by hook or crook and the DM shud never know. Yogender leaves.

# Ramrathi comes with her grandaughter Roopa who is Jhumar's close friend and Sheela on seeing her gets very happy. Roopa goes to meet Jhumar who is looking at her fiancee's pic and closes her eyes and they have a cute friendly scene.

# At Jhumar's fiancee's place the parents are very disturbed with the turn of event and they feel that this isn a good relation. Both look doubtful and very unhappy.

# Yogender comes to Ammaji and tells him as to where Jai Singh is kept by the DM and Ammaji asks him to go and get him. Yogender reaches there with his chamchas and get the guy by making the security guards smell chloroform. Jai singh panicks on seeing them and tries to escape but in vain. All beat him black and blue and he screams saying not to kill him.

# They take him to the haveli. Ammaji comes along with Raghav and sees Jai Singh all tied and beaten up black and blue.

Epi Ends.

Precap:- Ammaji screams at Jai Singh saying that she would kill him if he gives gavayi against her. Gajender calls up DM and informs him as to where Jais Singh is kept.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalukalra thumbnail
Thanks a lot for writing such nice update...

Since no one wrote update for so long for this serial i think not many ppl know taht updates are written for this serial as well.
sas_s thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update.
Just wondering when Ammaji will find out about his son's deeds how she will react...the lasy who always hates daughters and loves sons!!!
Edited by sas_s - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Abi.
All set for Jhumar's engagement called off. And Dheeraj to play the knight in shining armor.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well written i must say- brief and up to the point!
U R THE LIFE OF THIS FORUM!😛

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Eventide

Thanks for the update, Abi.

All set for Jhumar's engagement called off. And Dheeraj to play the knight in shining armor.

LOL!😛

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: sas_s

Thank you so much for the written update.

Just wondering when Ammaji will find out about his son's deeds how she will react...the lasy who always hates daughters and loves sons!!!

I am also looking forward to that...man, i wanna see the expression on her face when she finds abt her son's betrayal.😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the update, Abi! :D