IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Does it seem paradoxical to u that Ammaji, a woman is responsible for killing so many female babies?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But it is a reality. A woman seems to be a woman's worst enemy. Most bride burners are mothers-in-laws.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very true eventide,i agree and now to maintain her power in veerpur she is going to agree tht dm's stupid and cheap conditions cmon yaar someone shd stop this and oppose where the hell is sia!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Eventide

But it is a reality. A woman seems to be a woman's worst enemy. Most bride burners are mothers-in-laws.

That is a valid point...A woman certainly seems to be a woman's worst enemy.
WELL PUT!๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

very true eventide,i agree and now to maintain her power in veerpur she is going to agree tht dm's stupid and cheap conditions cmon yaar someone shd stop this and oppose where the hell is sia!!!!!!

I hope so too...with u in this 200%! ๐Ÿ˜Š
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I've been wondering this since the show started - doesn't Ammaji EVER wonder that if girls were so useless and untalented, how the heck is SHE ruling over Veerpur! What if she had been killed at birth? Just like her there might be other girls out there who, if given the chance, can go very far in life. I've always wondered why this thought never crosses Ammaji's mind! ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@crazy_bholi: I was disgusted at the way Ammaji offered the women to DM on a platter, just to save her neck.
@Sarah: That confuses me too. But then again, she may feel threatened if another woman questions her authority.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya now ammaji has crossed all limits but i like the way jhumar๐Ÿ‘ said in front of everybody abt haveli ka karz(i dont remember exactly ) atleast ammaji shd be ashamed of herself,but i hav a gut feeling tht this time also jhumar will be saved i dont kno how ,for tht we hav to wait and watch right guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

ya now ammaji has crossed all limits but i like the way jhumar๐Ÿ‘ said in front of everybody abt haveli ka karz(i dont remember exactly ) atleast ammaji shd be ashamed of herself,but i hav a gut feeling tht this time also jhumar will be saved i dont kno how ,for tht we hav to wait and watch right guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

It happened like what you said... i guess j is gonna testify against dm that he tried to manhandle her!๐Ÿ˜›watch out for 2day's epi!
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago