cindrella_fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends
well dont u thik sia is given sideline in the show. Now they are showing war between ammaji and DM and sia is totally ignored in the show while she is doing main lead even other woman like suneri, rangili, jhumar, shantosh and shila are given more importance than sia. She was entered in Haveli with great motive but now she has became the small part of serial and why the hell DM given so much importance and creative are totally focusing on Ammaji well its not wrong if they focus on ammaji but they should give equal importance to sia creative should not forget that this serial is war between the difference of idea of two generation and the serial is made with a motive of war between ammaji and sia.
HOW CAN CREATIVE IGNORE MAIN LEAD OF THE SERIAL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah coz of jhumar na .... yaar other should also get the chance na sooo these days lado is jhmar
super_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jhumur has the current title role as she is being focused on the most as compared to others xcept ammaji!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
evn i agree with u all,sia is a maid at krishna bhavan and sometimes i feel she acts as if she is desperate but she cannot stand in front of ammaji,later on they may concentrate on her dont worry
chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to desperately see somrthing between joginder and santosh and sia and raghav...................
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont mind if Sia is focused on all the time or not as long as the story is interesting enough to capture my attention😛
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u 100%.

but i think the creatives are paying attention to jhooomar and sheela for now.

Sia's track will certainly come up later.