Written Update - 5th Nov 2009 - The Jung begins

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I shall give u a jist of what happened yesterday..... Me a little held up with work but I wanted to post atleast a brief update for u guys 😃

The epi begins with Ammaji arrested and being brought out of her house with the whole family looking shocked at the turn of events esp Jhumar's fiancee's family. Ammaji asks DM to stop and turns and tells her Yoginder not to worry about her and everything should go as planned and just b'coz she isn here she doesn want the event to be stopped. They take her in the police jeep and Yoginder takes charge and asks all to go inside and not worry about anything. He asks pundit to go ahead with the rituals and the ring exchange takes place. After that they ask the Jhumar to take blessings from all. When she does that few ladies says Jhumar is a abshagun 😡 due to which Ammaji got arrested and is born with ill fate for the family. The guy's family listens to all this and gets worried. Yoginder too hears the same and tells them not to worry and things would go according to planned. Ammaji is in the jail and DM is having is food in front of her. DM asks one of the police guys to give Ammaji the sweet which he hasn touched 😆. Thhe guy takes it to her and Ammaji snaps it out of his hand. The bowl breaks with all the kheer spilling out. DM gets angry and then Ammaji and DM has a war of words. Raghav is very angry and calls the minister and asks him to do something and the minister says he is helpless. Next day DM comes to the jail and tells Ammaji that she is freed and go to her place. He asks the police people to drop her safely home. Ammaji looks a little shocked after hearing the same from DM. He asks her not to get scared and that she is being freed out of the jail (I guess he has something in his mind). They take her to the jeep and leaves the place. DM gives his evil smile and grin.

Epi ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Abi. Looks like Ammaji found her nemesis.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update, Abi!