Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey!!!
since i only started watching this show pretty recently, I have no hate towards your character. More or less, I was surprised that Raghav acted in such a heinous way when I found out from the topics on this forum.

I hope the story shifts to you! I absolutely love the track now...any storyline is always more interesting when one can see a ray of hope...and it's getting there! :D

Besides, you're pretty damn good looking! haha! :P
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi aditya ,just saw ur reply and i was happy to know that raghav-sia track will be focussed. I want raghav to support his choti maa in jhumar's case. he should play a major role over there u kno apart from raghav-sia part.ur character has already started showing support towards sheela chachi but still something is missing.u just utter a sentence in favour of ur sis then keep quiet for long.but that totally depends upon creatives and the director(u arent responsible) . i am watching this show right from the beginning,u were quite funny at start but now u r very expressive .u r doing a fantastic job 👏
pretty.woman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey aditya! a hearty welcome to the forum! :)
Just wanna say that, Laado is doing brilliantly! simply fabulous! A show is this, was very much needed to bring out the true picture of India.....
there are still so much heart renting daily episodes going on in the rural suburbs..... n we the common people, pretend to be blind even though it's right there in front of our eyes.....
Such serials in colors have actually made me realize how lucky I really am!
And Aditya....you are simply fantastic! I love ur performance in the show....n ur chemistry with Natasha is sweet! :)
Infact every single character in the show is a marvel....so very real!!
glad to know dat we'll get to see more of u n sia together soon!
adityaredij thumbnail
Thank u soo much. We at NAIDL try to do our best to entertain our audience at the best level possible , with a meaningful message. I am really happy that our efforts are being appreciated. As far as My character is concern , it is slowely but surely taking a positive shade. Hope u all like the slow tranformation of the charecter :)
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its great to c the change in Raghav's character..... I would love to c his positive approach towards Sia too and the turn of events when Ammaji realizes the change in her son.....
I wish Raghav makes her realise what she has been doing for such a long time is wrong

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Way to go, Aditya! 😊
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago