adityaredij thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone.. I heard a lot of good things about this web site. And so wanted to be a part of it. Its good to know that our work in "Na Aana Is Desh Laado" is being liked and appreciated by a lot of people. Join me at Aditya Redij Fan Club on Facebook where i will be able to interact with u guys. any questions or comments will be answered by me personally. hope to see u guys there. Have a gr8 day. Keep smiling .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Aditya!

Welcome to the forum. 😊

Yes, we do watch Na Ana iss Desh Lado and its indeed a good serial - though initially i personally did not like the extent of cruelty that was shown but at present things are taking pretty interesting turn!

We just hope to see more chemistry b/w you and Sia.

Na Ana Is Desh Lado Team rocks!
👏

Btw, you might not get too much response here 😉 as viewers of this forum prefer to watch the serial rather than discussing it. 😆
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adityaredij

Hello everyone.. I heard a lot of good things about this web site. And so wanted to be a part of it. Its good to know that our work in "Na Aana Is Desh Laado" is being liked and appreciated by a lot of people. Join me at Aditya Redij Fan Club on Facebook where i will be able to interact with u guys. any questions or comments will be answered by me personally. hope to see u guys there. Have a gr8 day. Keep smiling .

Hey Welcome to the Forum 😃😊
Its a great show!!!!! All the best!!!!!
God Bless!!!!! Take Care!!!!!

roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohh thats gr8 to knw that ur here ...... hehe welcome to the forum aditya ....
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, how you doing?
BTW, Why didn 't Raghav accept Sia as his legally wedded wife?
Edited by FORAM123 - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditya! Welcome to the forum! It's really great to have you here. Do keep dropping by more often. :-)

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi

Nice to see u here...welcome to the forum...

Just a small question..when is ur track gonna start...i am waiting for it..
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, i love your show, all of you guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.
adityaredij thumbnail
Hello everyone and thank you all for the warm welcome. I am glad to know that every one is liking the show. For the ones
Who asked about my character (Raghav) the show will soon be focusing on the Raghav - Sia angle. As of now it more focused
Jhumars track. And in a way all the tracks are interconnected. I would be glad to know from you guys , what u think should happen
In the show. Creative inputs. Criticisms and suggestions :) so keep in touch and keep posting. Have a gr8 day.
Love
@ditya.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya, it's so nice that we (the viewers) have the opportunity to voice our suggestions and criticism to you. I appreciate you taking our opinions into consideration! :-)

Personally I love how all the tracks on this show are interconnected. One of the most attractive aspects of this show is that even the supporting characters have little tracks of their own. Nobody just stands around like props while the main characters get all the focus. Nearly every character has something or the other going on in their lives. That's something I truly hope this show maintains in the future. A lot of TV shows tend to emphasize only on the protagonists and their struggles, leaving the secondary characters sidelined. Glad to see that isn't the case with Laado.

I also hope the Raghav-Sia track will unfold slowly and believably. I don't want him to fall in love with her overnight. And I don't want her to forgive him too soon either. She has gone through a lot because of him and can't be expected to put all that behind just because he has changed now.

Other than that, for the time being I have no suggestions. Just want to say that the Laado team is doing a fabulous job and I hope you guys keep entertaining us like this!