Best Actor Male For Colors

Poll

Best Actor Male For Colors

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The award function might start soon.. Let us have a poll for the position of the best male actor.. Start voting people.. Comments r welcome :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think all of them are great and perfectly fit into their characters..
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arey......................i became a senior member just now......yipeeeeeeeeee

😊
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess all r doing a great job according tho their characters
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
my prithvi is the best but i also like shyam
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if putting this poll in this forum has made any effect on Raghav's votesπŸ˜‰

Personally, at present, I am finding Veer's character in Uttaran the strongest when it comes to acting. πŸ‘

Followed closely by Raghav and Shyam in a tied position.(Shyam's character has also done some great acting weeks ago when it came to marrying Sugna and still going with his uncle)πŸ˜ƒ

I would say Raghav's character is emerging as his consciousness of morality is awakening. This character has display 2 strong and conflicting sides to him. Going from young romantic to mummys boy and pure evil to being mature and understanding.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The worst of the lot is Vinay, IMO. There is no point in putting him in this poll. He is not pollworthy! I am sorry to say this but besides looks he doesnt have anything else, being the main male lead of the show.πŸ˜•

I would consider adding someone from Swarg or Bairi Piya instead.πŸ˜›

Well theres my 2 cents ( I just happened to get carried away😳)

Shonia

desai88 thumbnail
I aggree.. Veer's character is really strong at the moment..
But when it come to acting .. Raghav is way better.. sad that NAIDL is not showing much of him..
The shades that he has portrayed over a few months and what ever little scenes he has done , has displayed
his acting skills ..
I also think that the mail lead in Bairi Piya is also really good .. i think he should be added to the list :)