angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I feel like sharing this information with u guys, for the first time I saw my dad crying while seeing a television show.
The scene where Raghav saying sorry to Sheila ji. That scene just took my breath away. What a performance by the both of them.
It was good to see some interesting scene of raghav after a long time. Without question he is one of the best actors right now.
What do u guys think ?
Do share some views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my god. it was raghav's best performance till date. he has really improved. i also liked his acting when he saves jhumar and puts that dupatta on her. he is really good. 😊
angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
Ooo yes. That scene. Too. Without saying a thing he expresses soo much. His eyes..... Just love them.
Edited by angeleyes_9999 - 15 years ago
renuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just loved Raghav and the whole scene. Brought tears to my eyes too. I feel the serial is impoving and taking a turn for positivity.
The new promo show DM talking to do someone. Do not know what he will do now ?
Any guesses ???????
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i want him to destroy ammaji and not harm jhumar.yesterday i loved dhiraj-jhumar's surya namaskar. they r a cute couple
anu-s thumbnail
That scene was really beautiful.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im so glad to see the positive change in Raghav, i had almost given up hope on him trying to change himself. Even yesterday he stood up for Sheila infront of his amma, so i think we can hope to see the story picking up slowly.
As for the acting, almost all the actors in this show are fab, they are doing their part to the dot. I love Ammaji's acting the most, also the second son(cant remember his name) and his wife Suneheri are also really good actors.
gungun009 thumbnail
POSITIVE CHANGE IN RAGHAV IS VERY GOOD. HIS SCENE WD CHOTI MAA WAS AWESOME.NO DOUBT THAT HIS ACTING IS VERY IMPRESSIVE.