Video - Raghav and Sia's love confession scene

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Since this forum wasn't so active when this scene originally aired back in May, I thought I'd post it here again to see what everyone thought of it. In this scene Raghav confessed his love to Sia. Of course, now we know he was just pretending but back then I found the scene sweet. The background score was really nice and the way he kept teasing her was amusing. What do you guys think of it? Here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4riu0t3Hj0[/YOUTUBE]

It's sad what he eventually ended up doing to her, all for the sake of his mother. I don't think she'll forgive him very easily - and she shouldn't either. He put her through hell and it's about time she makes him regret his actions!

Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u sarah.it was lovely scene and thanks for posting it. in that video raghav is pretending😡 to be in love with sia. but now i want real emotions to come out . 😳
angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
Look at Raghav in the previous scenes (positive roll) and look at him now.. Looks - attitude - acting and voice,
Loved his transformation into a negative character .. Very believable..
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya and the transformation was carried out by him as an actor brilliantly....

from the soft, mushy lover to the vindictive son who wanted to take revenge from Sia and off late to the troubled soul seeing the exploitation and inhumanity around him....

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was a lovely scene ..i hope we get to see same Raghav again..