Koyel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys......did u notice dat Gajender was damn angry wid Joginder as he complained against him 2 Ammaji......nd den he told Sunheri dat wen d truth of Joginder .......wil cum out in public........both Ammaji nd he wil lose deir respect.......It would be grt 2 c.......though he guessed abt his impotency........pls share ur views!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
YA... I NOTICED. AND I AM REALLY WONDERING IF SUNEHRI KNOWS ABT IT, DID U SEE THE WAY SHE WAS STARING AT HIM CURIOUSLY?😉
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it is abt him not having children..the real reason..
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is impotent. That's quite an embarrassing thing for someone like Ammaji, in whose opinion your manliness is determined by how well you oppress your wife and how many sons you can bear. So yeah, the fact that her own son can't produce a chora is something that'll blow her reputation apart if it comes out.

Edit: By the way, is his name Yoginder or Joginder? At first I thought it started with a Y but yesterday Gajender pronounced his name with a J. Does anyone know? I'm confused. 😕
Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i have already started this topic under the heading . . . "Ammaji's eldest son".

and there have been more than 1000 views of the same..how come you didnot check...and posting it here as a discovery or your new notion? many people have already agreed to that idea....he he