TV Guide: Tuesday, Oct 27

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Na Aana Iss Desh Laado
Raghav is unable to see the injustice happening in front of his eyes. He can't bear it anymore and eventually he dissuades himself from such activities. He calls a truce with his wife Sia, though he won't go against his mother or his brothers. Laado airs at 10.30pm on Colors
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=TV--Guide-Tuesday-Oct-27&aid=990

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, Niveditha.

Raghav is unable to see the injustice, but still won't go against his family. What exactly is he waiting for??
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even if amends and makes good with his wife Sia, nobody can forget that he is the reason for all of Sia and her family's miseries, her father was humiliated and physically beaten too because of him only.

plus, he definitely has to go to jail because he was the one after the murder of Sunita.... rest of his clan was in jail at that time...and it was his plan..without undergoing punishment for his crimes, i dont think we should expect any kind of romance between Sia and him.....
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
If i am not wrong it was Yashpal's plan to kill Sunitha to save ammaji right...was Raghav involved in that plan ?

P.S- I didn't watch NAIDL during that period so i am not sure of this.

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yashpal is just a goon in the battalion of Ammaji...since Joginer and Gajender were in the jail with Ammaji, Raghav had the responsibility to eliminate all evidence against his mother....and he deployed Yashpal for the purpose, who further asked Langda (i hope that was his name...no offence meant here) to carry out the cold blooded murder of Sunita....but the plan was that of Raghav.

Plus, later on getting released from jail for want of evidence, even Ammaji appreciated Raghav in front of the entire clan that it was because of his plan, that they were out again.