chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i hope sia gets pregnant with raghav's child.....
i know that nothing such has happened between them but in serials MISTAKES always take place...............
and sia should be carrying a boy child so that ammaji goes crazy abt getting her grandson ......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's too soon for that at the moment. And if Sia does get pregnant by Raghav down the road, it should be a baby girl. A boy wouldn't cause any conflict in the story. But with a girl, considering what a strong character Sia is and how Raghav is slowly condemning his mother and brothers' actions, all hell will break loose when the baby turns out to be a girl. It'll provide for some good stuff in the show.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even i was thinking about this..this way Sia will be considered as Raghav's wife and all the allegations against her will be cleared if she is carrying a boy..ammaji will do anything for a grandson but if it's a girl her situation will be similar to chanda's one and maybe Raghav will go aganist his mother to save his child.
chauveen thumbnail
it shud be a baby boy only as only then things will change for sia...........
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with Sarah here.

A boy would defeat the whole purpose. The fight for acceptance of a girl child would go waste.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi chauveen,ammaji unfortunately is already blessed with a grandson and i dont think so this will be in future bcoz sia hates raghav ,she is only there to trouble ammaji and raghav (who used her just bcoz his mother wanted him to do so). after so much going on in her life she will never accept him as her husband and that baby boy or girl wont happen.😡.according to me she should just leave him helpless.what u guys think😳 . i want to see guilt in raghav's eyes.
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

hi chauveen,ammaji unfortunately is already blessed with a grandson and i dont think so this will be in future bcoz sia hates raghav ,she is only there to trouble ammaji and raghav (who used her just bcoz his mother wanted him to do so). after so much going on in her life she will never accept him as her husband and that baby boy or girl wont happen.😡.according to me she should just leave him helpless.what u guys think😳 . i want to see guilt in raghav's eyes.

Ammaji will love to have 1 more grandson and that's the reason she forced avtar to marry rangili.even i want to see guilt in Raghav's eyes but i still want them together..Raghav will be able to gain Sia's trsut by helping her fight aganist Ammaji..maybe during this process Sia might get pregnant ..we have been seeing all rona dhona stuffs from past few months..i would like to see some change in d serial .
Edited by yyyy - 15 years ago
chauveen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
exactly..........yyyy said it right......ammaji mgot avtar maried to rangili only becoz of wish for a grandson..............arre she cannot live without having a bunch of grandsons who will lead her VANSH thats generation ahead...........so sia and raghav uniting may be a possibility........
however in many serials such possibilities are shown in terms of mistakes.............this serial is moving slow anyways......
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: chauveen

exactly..........yyyy said it right......ammaji mgot avtar maried to rangili only becoz of wish for a grandson..............arre she cannot live without having a bunch of grandsons who will lead her VANSH thats generation ahead...........so sia and raghav uniting may be a possibility........

however in many serials such possibilities are shown in terms of mistakes.............this serial is moving slow anyways......

I guess we have to wait for sia Raghav's track..now they are completely focusing on Jhumar's track...with Ammaji going behind bars again Raghav will be busy with court cases and won't have time to think about Sia. 😳
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think so this time he will be with ammaji.he will stay at home. raghav is really tired of the nuisance created by his mother. but if he has really turned +ive then he will not support his mother