Written Update - 22nd October 2009

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

How u doing?????????? Long time since I did an update. Was not in town for somedays. Plus was sick also for the past two days with fever and cold!!!!!!!!!!! But I do update myself by atleast coming to the forum and I must say u guys have kept the forum rocking and very much active!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a ton guys. I would like to thank all the updaters, videobies, etc for making this form more lively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the spirit going guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After seeing yesterday's epi i was in total tears.... If u guys get to c the repeat telecats pls dont miss it!!!!! It was a great epi!!!!!!!!!!!!

-> The epi begins with Jhumar crying in fornt of Sheela. Both are crying!!!!! Its a beautiful scene where Jhumar cries and tells her that she is sorry for all that happened. She always used to look up at her as the malkin of the family and she being the malkin saved her life many times by giving blood, saving her from the clutches of the DM, etc. But in return all she gave her was pain. I'm really sorry chotima and pls forgive me. Sheela too cries and tells her that she hasn done any mistake and that she is ready to take another 1000 whips b'coz she doesn feel she has done anything wrong by giving birth to a girl. 👏 Both of the cry more and Sheela asks Jhumar to do one favour and she asks what it is!!!!! Sheela asks if once she would call her Maa and Jhumar bursts crying and hugs Sheela calling Amma😭 with the background music of NAIDL title song!!!!! (I just love that song)

-> Next they show Avatar sitting ad crying in the corridor and thinking about what his mother went thru in the public. Seeing his state Chandha who comes there get scared and holds him and asks him what happened. He tells her that he is a good for nothing son who couldn save his mother from the clutches of his father and in front of the public how Ammaji ruined my mother's name and he blames himself for his mother's halat and Chandha consoles him. Dharamveer is on the teraace thinking about hw is name got ruined due to Sheela and then Jhumar comes behind and hesitantly calls "Bapu"(That idiot doesn deserve that word Jhumar) He gets angry and tells her not to call him that and he isn her father and u r the product of some illegitimate affair and he is a person who gives birth only to sons 😡
Jhumar cries standing there and he leaves the place angryly.

-> Raghav is in his room feeling all devastated thinking about all that happened and he gets so damn angry that he throws everything and when he tries drinking some water the scenes as to hw Sheela was whipped haunts him and he throws the galss of water and screams saying that he is fed up being here and it suffocates and here all human beings are eing treated as animals and beaten up like that!!!!! Just then Jhumar comes inside and calls "Raghav Bhaiya"..... Raghav looks at her lovingly with all brotherly affection. She sees the place is a total mess and tells him that she has come to clean the place and is about to go where the broken glass is lying and Raghav asks Jhumar to stop. He tells her that u would hurt urself as there is broken glass and asks her not to come and clean the room. He tells her not to do any of such work and send some other servant. He says it very lovingly with all brotherly affection.

-> Yoginder (I hate this guy!!!!! He is the one who instigates Ammaji. Neither can he bear kids nor can he stand to c others having kids😡) is speaking to Ammaji and tells her that for the time being we have shut the villagers mouths. But for hw long. Whenever they c Jhumar they would always say that she is Ammaji's blood. Sia is listening to all of this from behind the curtains holding a tray. He tells Ammaji the final thing would be to as the pujari to come home tomorrow do a shudhi karan and accept Jhumar as their daughter. Ammaji rages in anger and asks him if he has lost his mind. B4 such things happen she would built her own pyre and sit on that (Thats much better old lady 😡) She tells him that Jhumar is naukrani and would always remain the same. B4 she looses her temper and kill both mother and daughter with her own hands, she asks Yoginder to find any guy be it a crippled, bhuda, dumb or deaf and get Jhumar married off 😡. Sia is shocked to hear this and runs to Sheela's room to tell her.

-> Sheela is lying down with her eyes closed and has medicines all over her body. The title track is going on and Sia place the tray on the table and sits next to Sheela and holds her feet. Sheela oppens her eyes and Sia asks her to drink the haldi milk. Sheela feels Sia is hiding something from her and asks what it is and what Ammaji said. Sia says that she heard Ammaji saying that she would never accept Jhumar as the daughter of this house and would get her married to any crippled or handicapped guy and throw her out of this house. Sheela gets up all sacred and tensed. All this is being overheard by Jhumar who gets scared and tensed. Jhumar runs away from there.

-> Jhumar comes running into her room and starts panting and scared. Raghvathi comes there and asks her what happened and why she is scared and tensed. Jhumar tells her the truth and asks her why she cant stay with her mother after knowing the truth. She tells her she wouldn go anywhere.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update! :D
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bones88

Lovely Update sis🤗🤗

Thanks alot Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Niveditha, oops Abi.