Diff b/w Raghav and Dharmveer

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone i am a silent member of this forum ..this is my first topic in this forum..i hope i will get good response for this.

Coming to the topic, Is there any difference between Dharmveer and Raghav..today we saw Raghav was frustrated after watching Chachi's punishment but has he realized he has done the same thing to his wife Sia..he humiliated sia infront of whole Veerapur and even accused her of having an affair with his friend...
He feels Jhumar shouldn't do any household works since she is the daugher of Sanghwam Parivar but his wife is forced to be a servant..will he realise his mistake ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamairaE thumbnail
very well noticed and said👍🏼
i hope your words come true
n v c more ppl standing against ammaji
dis time with some gud support
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true, His change of heart is not very realistic. If he was so good at heart then he would not have hurt Sia in that way and ruined the reputation of your wife, made her a servent and made her suffer as a servent. The compassion he's showing his chachi and cousin sis he's not showing to his own wife probebly cos he doesnt consider Sia as his family. Raghav is loyal to his blood. That is his weakness.
How can he not see that he has also done nearly the same to his wife, as his uncle did to his aunt. The day he understands that, he will regret it deeply.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

Very true, His change of heart is not very realistic. If he was so good at heart then he would not have hurt Sia in that way and ruined the reputation of your wife, made her a servent and made her suffer as a servent. The compassion he's showing his chachi and cousin sis he's not showing to his own wife probebly cos he doesnt consider Sia as his family. Raghav is loyal to his blood. That is his weakness.

How can he not see that he has also done nearly the same to his wife, as his uncle did to his aunt. The day he understands that, he will regret it deeply.

But see, what Raghav did to Sia was far tamer than what Dharamveer did to Sheela. Raghav dislikes (or used to dislike) Sia because she stood against his mother, whom he loved. Like you said, he's extremely loyal to his blood. Dharamveer on the other hand, hates Sheela simply because she is a woman and as his wife she is inferior to him.

As for Sia being a servant, technically Ammaji had allowed her to leave the village but she volunteered herself to stay as a naukrani in the haveli (the audience knows that she's doing it for a purpose but the characters don't). So yes, while what Raghav did was completely unforgivable and I truly hope he regrets and pays for it, his actions weren't as harsh as Dharamveer's in my opinion. Both men were wrong but the latter one was more ruthless than the former one.

I hope Raghav realizes how much he humiliated Sia for no reason at all. It's ironic that the very same things that he is now calling his family 'junglee janwars' for, are the things Sia was against in the first place. I hope what the preview said about a truce between them is true!
Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago
gungun009 thumbnail
i think he is changing and soon he will realise his mistake.and will regret for wat he done to sia
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@sarah

I do agree that what Raghav did to Sia was not as bad as what Dharmveer did to Sheela, but since I feel more with main protagonist of the show I guess I empathies with Sia more.

Also Sheela has comes to terms with Dharamveer being a monster and that life, while Sia was completely duped into marrying some who pretended to love her, at least Sheela was under no misconceptions about the man Dharmveer was or is, While Sia got married to someone who she thought loved her to but turned out to be her worst enemy.

I hope Raghav regrets for a long time what he did before Sia forgives him. If I was in Sia's shoes I don't think I would have ever been able to forgive Raghav, but for the continuation of the story I hope sia does forgive him at some point.

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
had i been in Sia's shoes, even i would have never forgiven him...rather khoon ke aansu rulaye hote usse maine......

Sia's father was first physically assaulted in front of his eyes (remember the scene when he was exercising and the shocked father confronts him), then publicly humiliated (made to sit on a donkey and all that stuff). Later when Sia re-entered the Sanghwan household, he ill-treated her to no extent...humiliating her all the time, forcing her to wipe off his shoes with her dupatta etc etc. such treatment should not be meted out even to a servant...she was his wife..for whatever purpose he married her is a different thing..at least she had trusted him earlier..he had no qualms, no feelings and no remorse at that time....

baap beti ko humiliate karna...bhari panchayat mein ek ladki ko characterless prove karna (usse jisne aapse pyar karke, trust karke shadi kari thi) .....wasnt that much revenge enough for him...why he had to still humiliate her in his house as a servant...he should have kept aside from all that.....

then, there was one scene, where she was just dragged by him..when her father was being mercilessly beaten by Ammaji's goons (again). even 1% of insaaniyat was not traceable in that man

how come all of a sudden he is getting transformed...seeing their pain....feeling remorseful .....unconvincing ...but yes part of the serial because the story demands.....

anyway, Sia should not forgive him so easily at least till he seeks penance and punishment (legal) for abetting the murder of Sunita...taking law into his hands...etc etc....