sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Just thought I'd start this topic because a lot of members have actively started posting in this section and I figured it would be a good idea to see how many people we have here. You can also use this thread to introduce yourself. And even if you are a silent member, feel free to come out and introduce yourself here. :-)

I'll start with myself ...

My name is Sarah and I live in Canada. I've been following this show since day one and watch it mainly for the plot and the cast. Most actors in it are brilliant, whether they play a positive or negative character.

Would love to get to know you all better! You don't have to give out your name or location if you don't want to though. Just posting here with a simple message would be enough.

P.S. The credit for this idea goes to Shruti, who visits this forum occasionally and is a silent member. 😳

So here is the list of people we have so far. I'll keep updating it as more people introduce themselves.

Sarah [sarah1024]

Pratibha [
pRaTiBhA.1990]

Neetu [yyyy]

Anjana [ANJANA]

Yasmeen [bewajah]

Alisha [cinderella_fairy]

Niveditha [Abigail]

Sandy [Eventide]

Anwesha [anu rulz]

Roshaan [roshaan]

Amrutha [AMRUTHANAG]

Aparna [crazy_bholi]

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hie..
i m pratibha singh
u all can ca;ll me praty
i m a regular visitor of IF..
i m new2 dis forum..
dis show is excellent..best of all d shows...........
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello everyone i am Neetu and i have been a silent member of this forum...i watch the show mainly for it's storyline and i like Raghav's character , very different from ones we get to see on TV..
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi I'm Anjana and I'm member of IF from Many years .I like Laado very much and i don't miss single episode
bewajah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
Im Yasmeen. Ive been a member of IF for a long time but visit in bursts and spurts when i spend a couple of weeks obsessively catching up on the shows but this show has me hooked now. I live in the US n we dont get Colors here.
Cheers!!
cindrella_fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi i am alisha, i m from gujart i watch this show becuse it has good story line and my favourite character is Sia.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My name is Abigail.... u guys can call me Abi 😊
I love the name Niveditha and I use it for almost all my ids :)
I'm from Cochin, Kerala..... I just love this show due to its concept and the way they have tracked the whole issue

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm Sandhya. Call me Sandy.

Live in India. I feel very strongly about female infanticide. Followed the show for first couple of months. Then lost track. Now back to watching it full time.

Although I hate Ammaji's character, the actress is brilliant. Loved her in Siddhant. Hate her in this show.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey all.. am Anwesha..am a doctor living in mumbai..i used to follow the show once in a while earlier but now the tracks gotten interesting so regular here..
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi im roshaan n i m a regular visiter of this form ....in start i used to visit oly no eply but now i reply to the post to