Another transformation for Raghav-Article

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Another transformation for Raghav
149 Views 1 Comments Share To This Discuss Story ! Videos Photos Print

Yes finally the character of Raghav (Aditya) is changing and that too for good in the show Naa Aana Is Desh Laado. The actor is quite happy and excited about the transformation.

"Raghav has realised that he had been living on terms of Ammaji and now he feels suffocated. Definitely there are going to be changes in his shade too but it will be slow and steady," says Aditya.

So will he be standing against Ammaji? "Well that even I don't have the idea of whether he stand against his mother or not. As per the current track he just wants to run away from the house so now you need to wait and watch of what he does," he adds further.

Talking about the changes in his character, the actor converse, "When I was introduced in the show, my role was positive but then the audience came to know about the truth behind this goody goody guy and they accepted me in both the shades which were great achievement for me."

"Now when my character is transforming again, I am sure audience will like it as this time it's going to change for real. This will definitely bring change in the rapport of his with Sia (Natasha) but for that you need to wait and watch as even I don't have much idea of how we will process further," he concludes.

Our khabroo from the sets reveal that, "This is definitely going to give boost to the plans of Sia. She will be successful in breaking the bond of Ammaji and her sons. This may also result in Raghav standing against his own mother. A new revolution is all about to start in Laado."

Hope these changes in the show gives more boost to the TRP's too.

Rachana Trivedi / Telly Cafe

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1820&parentid=4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WHEW! THAT'S A RELIEF! 😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article! :-)

I'm really liking how Raghav's character has been shaping up so far. He's not the typical, loverboy male protagonist ... the grey shades to his character make the show more interesting.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god he's changing, i cant take how he's standing by without doing anything to stop the horrible acts ammaji is commiting. I hope when he's a changed man he would help Sia bring about change in the village.
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls raghav change soon amaji is soooooooooooo irritating