Written Update - 19th October

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Jhumar tells Sheela that she may be her birth mother, but Ramrati is who she truly considers her mother. Sheela, Sia and Santosh are taken aback by her words. Jhumar goes on to say that Ramrati loved her unconditionally despite knowing that she wasn't her own flesh and blood. For her, Ramrati is the only mother she has ever known and she loves her. Then she hugs Ramrati while Sheela looks completely shattered and leaves, followed by Sia and Santosh.

Sheela weeps in her room. Sia tells her that Jhumar is still confused and dazed about the sudden revelation, so she will need some time to deal with her feelings. Santosh agrees with Sia, who adds that Jhumar is still a child and can't be expected to embrace Sheela as her mother so soon. Sheela says that she has no complaints against Jhumar and prays that God shall always bless her daughter with happiness.

Raghav is extremely disturbed and frustrated in his room. Sia shows up with a glass and places it on the table. As she turns to leave, he asks her to stop. Then he continues that he doesn't know why he is saying this to her or if he should even be saying it in the first place, but he feels completely messed up and suffocated. It's as if his actions are slowly eating him up on the inside and he can't stand what's going on at home. Sometimes he wishes he could run away from the entire mess. Sia gently tells him that people don't always have to follow the path that the others show them. One needs to make their own choices sometimes and differentiate between right and wrong. She adds that in order to bring about a change, you have to change yourself first. Running away doesn't solve anything because you cannot run away from yourself at the end of the day. She leaves as Raghav looks on, deeply affected by her words.

Ammaji and Yoginder discuss how Sheela has betrayed their trust and how the villagers are mocking their situation. Both seem totally angry and upset.

Ramrati tells Sheela that Ammaji has called her to her room. Sia and Santosh accompany her to Ammaji's room for moral support and leave once Sheela enters the room. Ammaji tells her that she must be awfully pleased to have ruined the hard earned reputation of their family and the haveli. She continues that she won't let Sheela off the hook so easily. She then says something which the audience doesn't get to hear (she's shown talking in mute) and the episode ends on Sheela's shocked face.
Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..the update is great..bt there was also a scene btwn raghav and sia where he tell her tht she is the only one he can talk to and tht he is frustrated wid the scenario at home and wants to go away..she then lectures him abt bringing a change and not running away..personality and individuality is attained wen he wil start thinking abt wot he is doing and not blindly follow others' instructions..
sarah1024 thumbnail
Oh yeah, I forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me - I'll add it. :-)
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot Sarah for the Update!!!!! Great One!!!!!
I just loved the way how Raghav confides to Sia about his feelings.....

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its ok dear..raghav is turning positive after the DM saga..but do u think sia will believe him this time?i mean after the huge betrayal the last time,y shud she believe his remorse?
sarah1024 thumbnail
You're all most welcome! :-)

@ Nividetha - Me too. It was a nice Raghav-Sia moment and it's good so see him fighting with his conscience.

@ Anu rulz - I think Sia will believe him. She has seen him struggling with his feelings about the whole DM thing and she knows that she he is slowly warming up to her. It's a part of her plan after all. So she has to believe the change is genuine. Now whether she will still accept him as a friend/lover or if she will throw her revenge in his face is yet to be seen.
AreYaar thumbnail
Awesome update, Sarah! Very well written!
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, Sarah. You follow the show too!!
Edited by Eventide - 15 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Thanks, Sandy. What a pleasant surprise to know that you follow this show as well!