written update 15th october

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys sorry i cudnt post the update for day be4s yesterday..
here is the update for yesterdays epi...

• starts with de scene where sunehri is talking abt the necklace whch ammaji had given to her on her bday as a gift. sunehri gets angry and walks out of de room as ammaji tells her to bring that necklace.
  • ammaji calls sunehri to hurry up, as sunehri was planning to hide the necklace. sunehri takes the necklace and goes into the room. Ammaji tells sunehri tu give it to rangili, at that tiime raghav, sheela chachi, sia, jogi;s wife n gajender also come into the room.
  • sunehri snatches the necklace from sunehri;s hand.
  • ammaji tells sunehri tat from now onwards she doesnt need to argue with her
  • ammaji tells e;one that noone shud evr dare to go against her orders.
  • scene shifts to dm;s gueshouse where dm tkes jhumar's duppata off her head. poor jhumar is requesting him not to touch her.
  • dm gives a bhasan saying he has paid a heavy price for her by leaving ammaji who had kiilled innocent gurls and sunita.
  • jhumar is still requesting him nt to come near her, and he holds her arms.. n den our own ragav enters the room with angry look and shouts at him DM! (oh mann raghav looked so hot😳, he's such a cutie!)
  • jhumar runs behind raghav and asks him to save her. Raghav yells at dm saying dont dare to touch jhumar once again. and dm tells him to shut up and asks him who let him insde and asks him to get out.
  • haha here is de suspense ammaji comes from behind with angry look on her face too (one gud thng ammaji did after ages!).
  • dm stands up saying" ammaji aap, ish waqt yahan!", he asks her wats happening here, and ammaji replies back saying no sawal jawab and asks him to pack his bags and get out from kasba. and threatens him saying if he stays back evn for a min then the results wont b gud! (way to go ammaji finally u did one right thing in ur life!).
  • dm starts wit his drama asking ammaji wat is she saying, he is nt able to ustand nethng, n our raghav keeps staring at him.dm says u only sent this gurl to me and u r saying all this to me. ammaji says that was her mistke.
  • ammaji says i have already done one mistke by sending one of de kasbe;s bahu to u. and tells him at that time oonly if she had kicked him on her chest then he wuudnt have dared to have an eye on her haveli's girl.and asks him to get his bags oderwise he vl be thrown out wit his own luggage.
  • ammaji asks jhumar to come along with her and starts leaving. dm stops her and says "bahut bol liya apne, ab meri b sunh lejiye"he says i eat wattevr is served onto my plate. and ammaji turns arnd with furious look (wat style lol).
  • dm ppoints fingers towards jhumar and tells ammaji that she wont be able to save her from him now.and tells her to leave jhumar there and leave. ammaji gets mad and tell him to mind his language. and tells him being in her own land(veerpur) he is threatening her.she says if she does one ishara his name will be only found in records n evn if all de govt searches for his body they wont b able to find it.she vl bury him right insde the grounds (ammaji's expressions in this scene were fab!meghna is such an awesum actress). and tells him not to threaten her and tells him to get out of there, otherwise she vl snatch his life away.
  • dm agrees to go but while leaving he tells her that she doesnt know what he can do once he leaves.ammaji replies back saying if u wake up the sleeping lion then de outcome will be really bad. if he dares to evn raise his hands on her, she is from that family where her respct is more than someone else's life and says i have tolerated u enuff and tells him to get out.
  • raghav asks him to take his bags and get out of there.dm tells ammaji that he is taking this insult wit him, but watevr happened with him was inside this room. but e'one will she her insult in open, she replies back saying her insult will be taking place after his death.
  • dm leaves with angry look. raghave takes jhumar's duppata frm the bed and covers her head again.jhumar looks at him with tears and raghav cleans it off and looks at her with concern.(aww raghav's eyes r so expressive!! he says so much through his eyes.)
  • ammaji gets backflashes from wat sheila had said in the mela!
  • sheila n all r waiting in de haveli restlessly.sheila says to sia dunno wats happening there and cries.sia consoles hher telling her not to worry, nuthng will happen to our jhumar.
  • sheila gets worried and says she had hidden this secret for ages n noone evn came to know abt this and today infrnt of e'one ammaji came to know abt it.santhosh also tries to console sheils by saying nothing will happen to jhumar.
  • tats wen the jeep enters into the haveli.sheila runs down the stairs and hugs jhumar, and ammaji keeps looking at them.
  • jhumar and sheila hug each oder and cry while evrone keeps looking at them.
Precap: Sheila's husband slaps her saying how dare she insults the whole family infront of everyone.and takes gun out of his jeep and goes towards jhumar (but i guess avtaar stops him). in de next scene ammaji is holding her head and says watver nuksaan has happened sumone needs to repay it.

overall i wud rate 10/10 for this epi :D
atlast ammaji did save jhumar, watver might be going behind her mind is a diff thng. but saving jhumar was the most imp thing. Meghna's acting was brilliant throughout..
raghav.. wat cn i say abt him lol.. thou he isnt given a lot of sentences to say in the serial his eyes says it all!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree..meghna malik was absolutely awesome..wot screen presence she has..