Awesome episode! [Oct 15th]

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I really liked today's episode. The actress who plays Sheela did an outstanding job, as did Meghna (Ammaji). I loved how Raghav and Ammaji ordered the DM to pack his bags and get lost ... for the first time ever I was rooting for Ammaji in a scene, lol. It was also nice to see her acknowledging that sending the other girl Kalli to DM was a huge mistake.

The Sheela-Jhumar hug at the end was very touching. It was sweet how the entire family (except Ammaji) was looking on delightfully at the mother-daughter reunion. I always liked the Sheela actress but yesterday and today her portrayal of a shattered, desperate mother was simply exceptional. This show is certainly getting interesting!

I can't believe Sheela's husband was seething mad at her in the precap. I figured he'd be happy that his daughter was saved, but instead he was angry that his wife kept a secret from him. Ugh! 🤢

Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree sheela did great job today ..... today's episode was really good .... i also like jumar and ammaji's acting as well ...... but todays acting award goes to sheela .....
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i agree with you people... her portrayal of a helpless mother running from pillar to post was simply mind blowing....plus, she is a very graceful actress and looks so beautiful and calm.. great actress having a very dignified personality......
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, she did exceptionally well.. is she an experienced actress? any idea?
sarah1024 thumbnail
^ No idea if Sheela is a newcomer or an experienced actress. If this is her first soap, then she's doing one hell of an amazing job for a newbie!
sarah1024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

ya i agree with you people... her portrayal of a helpless mother running from pillar to post was simply mind blowing....plus, she is a very graceful actress and looks so beautiful and calm.. great actress having a very dignified personality......

@ bold: I noticed the same thing ... she's got a lot of grace and truly makes her character come alive.