priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone here is the update for today;s epi.

• the serial opens with the scene where ammaji and sia are seen giving seeds to pigeons. at that time one of the guards of ammaji comes in and tells her that the panchayat grounds have been decorated and everyone is waiting to welcome ammaji. ammaji smiles at him and tells him that all of them will be coming at the evening. Ammaji tells sia to tell everyone to get ready.
  • sia goes into the kitchen n see's that everyone is looking tensed and chachi (sorry i cnt remem jhoomar mother's name :-s) is drinking water and is worried. sia asks her wat happened, why is evryone looking worried. chachi tells her that jhoomar is having stomach ache since morning, she has given her methi ka water but it doesnt seem helpful. sia gets worried and says ammaji has asked everyone to get ready for evening what are they going to do now? chachi says she cant leave jhoomar alone in this condition, what if her health gets more bad she wont be able to take care of herself. sia says yeah we cant leave her alone at this time, we need to take her with us.
  • everyone gets ready and goes to the hall where ammaji is sitting, ammaji sees them all and happily says oh so all of u have got ready. and she sees jhoomar holding her stomach, she asks chachi what happened to jhoomar why does she look so sick. chachi says no she is fine. ammaji gets angry n yells at her saying " tera buddhapa bad gaya hain kya, jaaker shehar mein apne aanke check kerva le" cant u see she is dying with pain. n u are getting ready to take her wit u. chachi gets worried and says ammaji there wont be neone to look after jhoomar in the house as evryone will be in the mela. ammaji shouts at her saying "tera mamta kafi ubad ke bahar aa raha hain" n tell ramvali to take jhumar away and look after her.
  • ammaji tells sia to call rangeeli and sunehri as well as all will be going out together. everyone gets worried and jogi's wife starts telling ammaji that since childhood jhumar loves to see ravan. and ammaji gives an angry look at her which makes her stop saying anything further. sia is still standing there and looking at them worriedly. ammaji shouts at her saying, why havent u gone yet, go and call them!
  • sia, sunehri, rangeeli and oders are walking in the mela, though sia and others are looking worried. rangeeling goes to one of the stalls and sees some stuff and gets happy, she tells sia that omg there are so many thngs here which i like. and asks sia to come with her. sia says no, i cant buy anything u can go urself. rangili makes a face and goes to the stall. sunehri gets jealous and asks chanda to accompany her for shopping. chanda tells the same reason as sia, but sunehri tells her so wat if u cnt buy, u can atleast see stuff. and anyways this our age to buy nice thngs. chanda is looking at sia and others worriedly. chanda tries to say no but sunehri pulls her.
  • back in the haveli poor jhoomar starts crying in pain holding her stomach, ramvali tells her that she will be fine soon she will bring methi ka water for her.
  • chachi pulls sia and jogi's wife to one side and tells them she is getting worried,they shudnt have hd left jhoomar alone. sumhow they shud have managed to sty back at the haveli.jogi;s says if jhoomar didnt fall sick so suddenly this problem wudnt have ever been caused. but then howcum jhoomar had strted hving this pain so suddenly after having pedas? sia strts thinking (there's a flashback shown from yday where ammaji is giving yellow peda to jhoomar). sia then speaks out saying chachi mayb ammaji mixed something in jhoomar's peda! three of them get shocked. chachi says then ammaji did this deliberately to make jhoomar fall sick.
  • sia gets worried and says chachi i hope nuthng wrong is done to jhoomar. chachi has a worried look on her face.
  • back at haveli ramvali is giving methi ka water to jhoomar, and thats when ammaji enters the room and says "ye chota mota dard nae hain joh methi ke paani se theekh ho jayega" and asks ramvali to bring ginger from the shop as this pain will only decrease with ginger juice.
  • ramvali looks at jhoomar worriedly and jhoomar looks back at her crying. (poor jhoomar :(). ammaji tells jhoomar this pain wont even subside with gingger juice and tells her to get ready as she will take her to shehar to the doc.
  • joomarr gets worried and tells to ammaji no ammaji i will be fine in few mins i dont want too go to a doc. ammaji gets angry and says how will u get better, what if u die who vl tke that responsibility.
  • chachi, santhosh (finally i got jogi's wife's name lol) and sia are praying at a temple. chachi is still worried and tells sia that she is still nt feeling good about leaving jhumar alone. she wnts to go back to haveli. sia asks her wat vl she tell to ammaji the reason of returning back so early. chachi says she vl tell her that she bcme sick as she also had pedas but she cnt let jhumar stay alone there. sia gets worried and says that she will also go with chachi and tells santhosh to sty back in the mela.
  • jhumar is brought outside, jhumar is still holding her stomach and tells to ammaji she doesnt want to go to shehar she is fine now. amma ji says y wont she go, wat if something happens.
  • jhumar gets nervous and goes to raghav and asks him to tell ammaji that she doesnt want to go to the city. raghav being helpless puts his head down. jhumar has tears in her eyes.
  • yashpal pulls jhumar in the jeep saying why is she doing so much natak. raghav and jogi have ashamed look on their faces.
  • jhumar is tken to the place where dm is stying. jhumar sees the place and says to yashpal this is nt a hosp. u were going to take me to the city y hv u brought me here.
  • yashpal holding her hands says" joh b hain, sab yehi hain" and takes her inside.
  • jhumar asks him where has he brought her. he gives her some tab and asks her to gulp it. she does it worriedly. and tries to pull her into a room saying doc is inside he vl do watver he needs to do now.
  • jhumar asks him but ammaji told u to take me to the city where have u brought me. he says to dm to mke him happy. jhoomar gets shocked. she says she wnt go inside. he pulls her saying why r creating a drama ammaji wont anythng wrng happen to u henceforth. u know she is in lots of trouble this is the only time u can repay her.
  • jhumar is tken inside the room where tat guy is having a drink. he sees tem and says oh so ammaji has kept her promise. jhumar is crying. and yashpal and he have some conversation. (sorry guys i am feeling really disgusting seeing this part, i am nt able to wrte the conversation completely sorry :().
  • dm asks them to leave , he vl look after everything. jhumar holds yashpal's feet and cries sayin not to leave her alone.
  • yashpal leaves and dm looks at jhumar.
Precap: sia and chachi come infront of the jeep andchachi hold coller of yashpal and asks him u only have taken jhumar with u. tell us where have u dropped jhumar? yashpal gets scared and tells them at dm's place. chachi and sia get shocked 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update!!!!!!!! I wanna c ammaji's reaction when she gets to know that its her own blood whom she has sold to the DM.
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well m worried for jhoomar's mother (dunno her name :|) now!!! but i guess this is wen raghav will turn against ammaji..
Edited by priya_al - 15 years ago