PREDICT THE NEXT PLOT TWIST!

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Well, i think that RAGHAV will turn positive and i hope it happens ASAP ( And i also know that this prediction is obvious😉) Hopefully Sia can churn her brains and do something drastic to save jhoomar!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayukrish thumbnail
i hope that he comes to know Jhumar is his sister and out of his hidden respect for his" home ladies" and maybe for a sis, he will stop the heinous deed!👍🏼
167495 thumbnail
OOOOOOOOOH! i just got a mad idea..
well Ammaji will save Jhumar from the DM after finding out the truth, and so the DM will ask for the next best thing which is Sia, and Raghav is gonna be super pissy and turn against Ammaji, and then the DM will ruin Ammaji!!! hahahahahaha yes!
Edited by ___fanaa4u___ - 15 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

OOOOOOOOOH! i just got a mad idea..

well Ammaji will save Jhumar from the DM after finding out the truth, and so the DM will ask for the next best thing which is Sia, and Raghav is gonna be super pissy and turn against Ammaji, and then the DM will ruin Ammaji!!! hahahahahaha yes!

Yha thats a possibility, I hope they are not too late to save Jhumar from that demon of a man and DM gets to see the wrath of Raghav when he asks for Sia. This way the story of Raghav and Sia can also move forward while Jhumar will be safe from that DM. If this happenes finally there will be some moving in this story
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
but how can that be? i mean, did u see that monkey staring lewdly at all the ladies?🤢
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also want jhumar to save ohhhhhhh innocent girl .i want sia inform police n police come TO DM home
jhumar save and then dm ask for sia.......
super_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrunalii

I think this is all natak fo DM to get the exact pictuire of ammaji. creatives can give a turn this way. As everybody tried to catch up ammaji but she did not found .So he might have showing his face to ammaji like this but his hidden agenda is something else ,

Let us hope that he will catch ammaji red hand

ditto..thts exactly what i think
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no this is not possible...remember he has already raped 'Kalli' one of the women folks of the village.....so there is no doubt about the fact that he is a womanizer.
pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
noone has seen Kali se maybe DM is not so bad he may be trying to get proof against Ammaji
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the only reason they're having this DM track is ...

a) To show all the characters finding out who Jhumar really is
b) To show Raghav standing up for Sia when/if DM asks for her

The first purpose has been served, so I guess DM will ask for Sia next.
Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago