OCT 12, 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi!😊 I am a newly registered member of india forums. I have tried my hand writing an update of the oct 12 ep. Here it goes!
The most important incident yesterday was that DM, the rogue picks JHOOMAR! Sheela's attempt to make her daughter ugly by blackening her face FAILS. DM gestures to ammaji reg. his choice and a scowling ammaji consents. 😡
NEXT- AMMAJI takes raghav and her eldest son to her room and asks them to close the doors and windows. Sia tries to listen on the conversation as she knows that something is fishy. But she can't hear a word. Ammaji tells her shocked sons that jhoomar has been picked.
An angry Raghav immediately protests, saying that jhoomar has grown up in their home from their childhood, and it is their responsibility to protect her. But ammaji angrily retorts, asking her son whether he would prefer saving a maidservant to his mom. She then reminds him that it was he who saved her by killing sunita. She asks him if he is willing to let go of her now. Still angry, raghav doesn't reply and walks out of the room.
Seeing raghav so angry, a curious sia goes to his room on the excuse of giving him milk. there she finds him shouting at the way he had to return back home and see all this injustice happening, esp to the women of the house. Seeing siya, raghav bursts and tells her that it was bcoz of her that he had to return to veerpur. he then asks her to get out of the room. 🤢
The next scene shows ammaji giving new clothes to sia, chanda and jhoomar for their "good service". she pretends to b very happy with jhoomar and asks her dai ma to feed her a sweet. sia, chanda, jhoomar and the rest of the bhabhi brigade are left wondering as to ammaji's sweetness to jhoomar.
HOPE U LIKED THE UPDATE! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Awesome update!!!!! Great Going!!!!! I'm happy to c more members getting active in this forum!!!!! Comon Guysssssssss lets rock the forum!!!!!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks! sure was a boost to me!😊