priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi

Sorry I havent seen any update for yesterday so i am writting a brief one

• DM comes to have his dinner at ammaji's place
  • Jhumar is the first person to come out and serve, she has got some marks on her face, whch ammaji sees and tells her to clean it off.
  • JHumar is standing there scared. Ammaji yells at her saying why is she standing there, she needs to serve dm.
  • jhumar is serving and dm signals ammaji that it is jhumar who he wants to spend his night with (i feel like killing this dm).
  • raghav has a angry look on his face/
  • dm starts commenting realy disgustingly (dont know how ammaji is able to tolerate all these stuff, being a woman itself!)
  • after having his dinner dm and ammaji have a chat outside their house. dm offers ammaji 20 lakhs as a present. but ammaji tells him she doesnt need his money but only his saath.
  • when he leaves ammaji goes into her room , raghav n her elder son follow her.
  • ammaji tells them that dm wants jhumar for tonight.
  • raghav gets angry and says that" jhumar yahi pali badhi hain, kya ye humara kartavya nae ki hum uski raksha kere! ( i really liked raghav today, he's realising it now that watever is happening is not at all good)
  • ammaji screams at him saying wat does he want? does he want his mother to be behind bars for 10 years.. so that he can raksha his naukarani;s ijjat.
  • sia is trying to listen everything from outside, but is not able to as doors and windows are closed.
  • raghav angrily walks out of ammaji's room, and he feels really sad that he made a bad decision of coming back to kasba. he talks to himself saying "kya karu, kuch samaj nae aaraha, agar ma ne dm ki jaan lene ko kehti toh kar deta, apni jaan dene ko kehti toh kerdeta, par apne ghar ki izzat aise nilaam nae kerta'.
  • at that time sia brings milk to him. he angrily says to her that he is witnessing all this just coz of her. if she nvr came to kasba and turned against his mother he never had to return back and see all this wrongdoings. she has made him go bad.
  • sia is shocked and tries to ask what happened.
  • he stops her and tells her to get out.
  • ammaji and ratna go to the room where jhumar, sia and chanda are preparing themselves to sleep.
  • seeing ammaji coming in they all are shocked.
  • ammaji tells them that she is very happy today, as they have made her proud. dm has praised all of them. and she says that she came to give them all presents for dussherra. first she gives new clothes to jhumar and asks her to wear it on dusshera. then to sia and chanda.
  • she also tells ratna to give them pedas,first to jhumar, when ratna was giving a white one to jhumar, amaji asks her to give her the yellow one as it has badam n everythng in it (ammaji mixed something in jhumar's peda)
  • jhumar starts eating it, and ammaji looks at her.
  • sia is still wondering thinking ammaji cnt b happy jst coz of their servings. it needs to be something else.
PRECAP: jhumar, her mother and ratna are in ammaji's room. ammaji looks at jhumar and asks her devrani why is jhumar looking sick. devrani says no jhumar is fine. and jhumar holds her stomach and cries. ammaji asks ratna to take her away.

Poor jhumar :( i feel sad for her. i hope raghav does something!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the great update.
priya_al thumbnail
this is my frst update.. thnks for liking it๐Ÿ˜Š
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its a great update..thanx..poor jhumar..i was afraid of this only..i really really hope raghav does sumthn..no point expecting ammaji to have a change of heart..they r turning raghav positive again i think..
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Priya for the great update!!!!! Loving the interaction on the forum!!!!! Keep it going in full swing Guyssssssssssssss
priya_al thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

its a great update..thanx..poor jhumar..i was afraid of this only..i really really hope raghav does sumthn..no point expecting ammaji to have a change of heart..they r turning raghav positive again i think..

yah anu finally raghav is turning postive yayyyy.. well i think aftter seeing the epi today that ammaji was feelin helpless as well..she was feeling bad for jhumar at the same time she wants to save herself so..u knw..thou i dun support ammaji!
priya_al thumbnail

Originally posted by: niveditha

Thanks Priya for the great update!!!!! Loving the interaction on the forum!!!!! Keep it going in full swing Guyssssssssssssss

thanks nivedita.. yeah hopefully dis forum doesnt become dead again lol..
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Priya. ammaji has turned into a pi**.