Written Update - 9th October 2009

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guyssssssssssssssssssssssss

Me sorry for being late in updating. Was a very busy day. Had loads of guests at home plus work!!!!!!!!!!! But I had decided that b4 the end of the day i would post the update. Nothing much happened. More that dialogues it was facial and eye expressions.

Hope u guys got to c Aditya and Natasha's performance. If not check the link below:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viE4ttGTqCA

Now here goes the update. It would be a short one guys:-

-> Rangeeli catches both Avatar and Chandha speaking. Avatar tells Chandha not to worry about anything gives Rangeeli an angry stare and leaves the place. After he leaves Rangeeli holds Chanda's hands and asks her hw dare she speak to her husband. Chanda tells her to go ask ur husband as to why he comes to me even after having a beautiful wife like u 👏😆

-> Raghav comes to the kitchen looking angry and tensed. Sia is cooking while Jhumar is preparing the dough. They r wearing nice clothes too. Raghav asks for water and Sia gets it for him. While taking the glass from her hands both their fingers touch but Sia pulls off and gets back to her work. Raghav tells them as to why they wearing such good clothes and if some marriage is taking place here 😳😊😆. He asks them to change and wear some very ordinary and faded colored clothes. Sia looks at him even Jhumar too. He leaves the place looking at Sia and thinking to himself " God knows who that bloody DM has his eyes on!!!!! Why the hell did Maa ask him to come home for dinner and why the hell did Maa ask all the women of the house to come in front of him????? 😃😡

-> DM is getting dressed like as if he is going for film shoot 😡. His driver comes and tells him that Ammaji has send her car. He is happy hearing it and says that he is coming. He reaches Ammaji's house and wishes Ammaji along with her sons in the hall. They take their seats and DM asks Ammaji as to why she is looking tensed. Ur facealways gives people like us mor encouragement to rule the country. He looks at Raghav and as usual Raghav is giving one of his angry looks. DM asks Ammaji as to why ur son is always angry with me or is that he is always with the same epression. Ammaji speaks loud and says DM has come and to serve dinner. All the females hear it from the kitchen and get tensed.

-> Sheela sends the old servant to serve dinner (the one who is Jhumar's mother in front of Ammaji). She starts serving and Ammaji calls out where the others are. With lot of hesitance and tension Sia comes out and along with her Chandha whose face is covered. DM as usual has his eyes on Sia which Raghav cant stand at all and is controlling. Next Chandha comes and serves him and DM looks at her which Avatar doesn like. Then the DM tells Ammaji that all this r veg items isn there any non veg items. Ammaji calls aloud Jhumar which Sheela hears and she gets tensed. Sheela takes the dish and goes to serve. Seeing this Ammaji gets very angry and asks her who asked u to come ot and get Jhumar here. Sheela hesitatingly leaves the place. In the mean time DM looks at Sia and asks her if she could serve him another roti which on hearing instigates Raghav more.

-> Sheela goes to the kitchen and is all tensed and looking at Jhumar who is hugging her servant mother gets even more sad. Sheela goes to the steps and gets some black powder goes next to Jhumar and applies it on her face and looks at her tensed.

Epi ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the fantastic update
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..i really hope he dsnt ask for jhumar..if its sia,she can still get out of the situation wid her wit,bt not poor jhumar,she is such a docile girl..
pretty.woman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hhhhmmmm....
i hope it's Siya too!!! really.... wud love to see Raghav's reaction when he sees his wife being feasted upon by a beast!!! 😡
Bloody hell!!! people like this DM should really go n get a life!! yuck!!!
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Niveditha.

Its a horrific fact that disgusting men like DM actually exist.
Edited by Eventide - 15 years ago