sia proved that Jo garaj te hai woh baraste nahi.

cindrella_fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
you people know when sia came into haveli i thought that ammaji's bad days has started and in few days she will do some thing that will keep ammaji in great shock but i think she is in havel more than a month but didnt succeed in single plan.
she goes on making promises but didnt fulfilled even single it seems that she has really came to became a servent,i think she should use her mind and record some evil act of ammaji in camera and put in front of police but she has also mixed with helpless ladies of haveli.
in veerpur every one was abla nari and when sia entered i thought she is able and capable nari but now she is also reacting like able nari.
i think now its high time to do some thing creatives are showing negetive part stronger rather than positive part.
thankyou.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u. Sia sud now do sumthing drastic.
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am agree with you
its in the creatives hand........but its very difficult to give takkar to amaji coz she has always her eyes on sia....
amaji got tensed smwere due to sia
sia is trying hard.........
rock_u thumbnail
absolutely.........it rather apperas dat she has come to become a servant..........😆.....
and dat Raghav...i dun know hw can nybody play such meaningless charachter......😡........dis show is pissing me off day by day!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Of course yaar
What the hell is this

Neither could she prevent Avtaar's remarriage
Nor could she save Sunita
And she couldn't even do anything for the girl (dun remember her name) who was kidnapped by Yashpal and party, to sleep with the DM so that he could report all good about Ammaji to the Government

A Ray of hope came when we were seeing Raghav and Sia scenes where she was showing how much she cared about Raghav and trying to win over him or (Seduce him,😆 Whatever), par uska bhi kuch hota nahi dikhta
Lets see
What happens...
May be Raghav will be flabbbergasted and rebel if the DM says tha this time he wants to sleep with Sia
I really want something like this or else what else can happen
Nothing is seeming to happen against Ammaji
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree completely, Sia isn't doing anything productive rather than eavesdrop on every conversation, if that is her idea of bringing change then I can understand why no change in forthcoming.

I was hoping for some movement in the story this week but as it is seen the DM has eyes on Jhumar and not Sia so it's unlikely that Raghav would do anything to stop this and one more female life will be ruined.
I think we as an audience who has followed this show loyally should get some form of improvement in the show rather than Sia joining ranks with the feeble females of the house and village and falling to their level of incapacity. Please Creative's bring some change.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..sia keeps talking and hardly doing nethn..i think beating up yashpal was the only thing she has actually done till now..
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR NOW
Santosh and Sia should do something
After all Jhumar is much more than just a servant
Edited by nikkie - 15 years ago
smittu thumbnail
hey...Sia has been trying, we all can see that...she did try to stop Avtaar's remarriage and also took a big risk in bringing Sunita home but yes, none of these have been successful the way we wanted it to be....but but , Ammaji did go to the jail, there is some amount of fear in Ammaji now, which was earlier not there. Ammaji used to think that she was unshakeble but now fear has crept in , the police have records against her and the DM also will come back on her once ammaji stops supplying girls to him....but yes , the BIG one from Sia is still pending.....
dimpy_lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

hey...Sia has been trying, we all can see that...she did try to stop Avtaar's remarriage and also took a big risk in bringing Sunita home but yes, none of these have been successful the way we wanted it to be....but but , Ammaji did go to the jail, there is some amount of fear in Ammaji now, which was earlier not there. Ammaji used to think that she was unshakeble but now fear has crept in , the police have records against her and the DM also will come back on her once ammaji stops supplying girls to him....but yes , the BIG one from Sia is still pending.....

agree with you
sia has no men power,political power,goons power
she is trying her best and yeh sb kuch itna esaaan nhi h.....