DM will have eyes for Sia

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I think the DM will want Sia and this will make Raghav very angry maybe because of this
he might go against his mother and take side with Sia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I disagree. Going by the precap and promo, The DM has his eyes on Jhumar. Lets see how Ammaji reacts to this. Would she offer her to the DM too?
Edited by Eventide - 15 years ago
super_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

I disagree. Going by the precap and promo, The DM has his eyes on Jhumar. Lets see how Ammaji reacts to this. Would she offer her to the DM too?

I hope tht doesn't happen but it probably will and this is when the truth about Jhumar is revealed!
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sia is trying to protect jhumar, lets see how things go...
btw, that girl jhumar has such beautiful eyes.. so innocently cute! what is her real name, any one knows??
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he has his eyes on both jhumar n sia.. i guess raghav vl b turning against ammaji soon.. he has realised that watever is happening there is no good... i m waiting to see the epi wen raghav bursts out at ammaji😃
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish DM had eyes for Ammaji. Serves her right. But I know that DM has eyes for jhoomar because he was saying something about girl's innocent face and Sia who was staring back at him definately wouldn't look innocent she would have rather looked like a tigress and DM would have said," Ammaji mujhe jungli biliyan achchi lagti hain" something of that type. He would have never called Sia innocent so it has to be Jhoomer and now Jhoomer' s mother will loose patience and reveal the truth that she is the daughter of the house and then all the brothers blood will boil and they will turn against Ammaji.
Anyway whatever happens but this serial has become disgusting. Why don't the creatives bring Ammaji to justice once and for all.Just in order to keep the serial going now they have stooped so low that now they are showing Ammaji as a woman who is ready to supply wives of the poor farmers who worship her.😲 I feel that Ammaji will never be brought to justice because she has the full support of creatives.😡
anu-s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

I wish DM had eyes for Ammaji. Serves her right. But I know that DM has eyes for jhoomar because he was saying something about girl's innocent face and Sia who was staring back at him definately wouldn't look innocent she would have rather looked like a tigress and DM would have said," Ammaji mujhe jungli biliyan achchi lagti hain" something of that type. He would have never called Sia innocent so it has to be Jhoomer and now Jhoomer' s mother will loose patience and reveal the truth that she is the daughter of the house and then all the brothers blood will boil and they will turn against Ammaji.

Anyway whatever happens but this serial has become disgusting. Why don't the creatives bring Ammaji to justice once and for all.Just in order to keep the serial going now they have stooped so low that now they are showing Ammaji as a woman who is ready to supply wives of the poor farmers who worship her.😲 I feel that Ammaji will never be brought to justice because she has the full support of creatives.😡

Can anybody pls tell me what exactly is the truth of Jhumor. Who is Jhumor?
I have not seen this serial from the starting.
Anyone pls tell.
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jhumar is ammaji's daughter.. i think
sunitharvarma thumbnail

i dont think jhumar is ammaji's daughter,i think shez the daughter of ammaji's brother's wife i.e.chandha's motherinlaw...hope raghav react...

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, jhumar is ammaji's devrani's daughter.. its been shown earlier in the show