Written Update - 5th October 2009

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Good Morning Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

There is some good news for Raghav and Sia fans. Aditya and Natasha are performing for Diwali Rishton ki Mitaas which is being aired on Star Plus @ 8pm. Mostly their performance would be towards the end of the show. The show is being aired for 10days. Links about the same are provided below:-

Star Diwali Mela Dilon Ka on Star Plus...

Relive your relationships,Cherish the sweet memories, Celebrate Rishton ki Mithas with Cadbury Celebrations Star Diwali ...

Aditya Redij and Natasha of Laado fame perform a Dandiya act.

Another Link:-

http://www.starplus.in/pages/index.php?s=Star%20Diwali%20Rishton%20Ki%20Mithas&showid=38&pid=878

Aditya and Natasha from laado

Episode Details:-

Yesterday's epi was alot of revelations along with Ammaji has now started selling the women of her village to satisfy that bloody DM 😡 and hide her sins from the govt 😡

* The epi starts with where it had ended. The farmer comes crying saying that none of the farmers of Ammaji's village was paid the draught money. Ammaji and her sons looked shocked where as Gajendar looks happy with the way how things have been moving according to his plans. Sunehri and Sia are at the top watching all this. Sunehri is all happy seeing the turn of events and Gajender looks at her smirking at Ammaji and both r very happy. DM comes upto Ammaji and tells her that however u try to hide but ur sins would come out. Without wasting any time report to my office immediately. Ammaji is very angry and asks her driver to take the car. The farmer is taken along with the DM for further details.

* Ammaji comes to DM's office with her 3 sons. On seeing them DM asks all the 3 of them to get out and he has called only Ammaji. All get angry and leave the place in a huff. DM starts reading all the records of Ammaji starting from her killing female infants of her village, getting her nephew married the 2nd time keeping his 1st wife, sunita murder case and so on. He gets so angry that he throws the files and gets up screaming as to he is fed up with all this. Ammaji is about talk something when he screams at her and tells her to stop and both look at each other with anger. The DM says "10 Lakhs". Ammaji looks stunned hearing that and slowly smiles and sighs with relief and DM smiles too 😡. She calls her driver and asks him to bring 10 lakhs from the car and he brings the same. She hands it over to the DM who opens the box and looks happy seeing the money 😡. ( I had hopes on this guy. But now i can c him ruining the whole Ammaji clan and family 😡).

* Next the show us a big room where along with the DM, ammaji and her three sons are there. they r all serving him with drinks and food. Gajender is having a drink and not happy with the turn of events. DM's glass is empty so Yogender asks Raghav to fill the same. Ammaji praises DM for his tactics and brains. DM says that with 10 lakhs what can I do Ammaji. What I need you still haven given me and I'm gonna tell u what I need. Ammaji says.... Ur wish is my command DM. Afterall u saved me from all this. Raghav gets suspicious hearing the DM's talks and isn at all happy with all thats happening. DM gets up from his place and comes behind Ammaji and tells her that all the women of ur village are very beautiful and scared. I like that kind of females. Ammaji gets to know what and where he is intending too. DM says that i liked the looks of all the females in ur village esp that one..... whats her name........ and he remembers the female who when asked her name said that even they got all the money of the draught. Her name is Kalli. He says the name aloud "Kalli......." Ammaji looks all angry, irritated and frustrated.

* Next we r shown a house where a guy is crying and telling Yashpal not to take his wife as they r newly married and he got her here only after a month of staying at her place. we r also shown two guys holding Kali's mouth and she is trying to free herself from their clasps crying. Yashpal says that he cant do anything and he has to take her for the night and that she would be brought back next day morning itself. Yashpal throws money to the guy and says that this is from Ammaji. The guy says what do i do with this money. I dont need this. Just leave my wife and we shall leave the place. The guy tries to free his wife and Yashpal kicks him and asks him to stay quite and they take her away.

* Ammaji is getting her legs malished by her servant when Kalli's husband comes running to her crying. Ammaji asks all the servants to leave. Sia stands behiind the curtains and listens to the guys's pleas. Ammaji looks all guilty and sad seeing the guy but doesn show it much out. He tells her that Yashpal has taken his wife somewhere for the night and asks her to stop him. She tries consoling him and says that Kalli would be back next morning. He keeps on insisting and finally Ammaji screams at him saying that she cant do anything and that its the DM's orders. Sia is all shocked hearing all this and thinks to herself how could a female sell another female. 😡

The new Promo:-
The DM has come home to Ammaji's house for dinner. Jhumar and Sia are serving them. Ammaji says that she is very happy to get him at her place and serve him. DM has his eyes on Jhumar from top to bottom which being seen by Sia and she gets all angry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the update, Niveditha. Like you, I too had hopes on the DM. Now it seems its all up to the ladies.