Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thank you so much for this update .... i always wanted to know why sia lives there ....
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..since there were no written updates,i wudnt visit the forum much coz i cnt watch the videos..thanx..if sum1 cud b kind to post written updates,i wud definitely participate in the forum..
renuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update as I missed out on about 25 episodes as I was away to USA and Colors is not available there. Thanks again for such nice update.
Keep it up.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
THANKS A TON! I had not caught up on the show for about a month. Ur update was very helpful!👏
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sisssss u are a rockstar🤗 this update is making me feel like watching the show more now😳❤️
sas_s thumbnail
Many thanks for the update.
I have just started reading the updates and I love this serial now.
aditya_suhani thumbnail
Excellent work done. Actually i was searching for something like this since long. thanks a lot 😊
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg yay!!
thing is, i only started watchin this show from less than a month ago...and man, things have changed so much!
Raghav is nice now...LoL and Sia...and i was getting all confused...coz i knew bits of the story when it started...with the dad and his three daughters or something like that....
now i get it.

thanks a whole lot for this!
craziekudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the updates.. wonderful..of u
IndHyd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have watched this show from the beginning.. there is a lot of negativity..it's high time that they induce some positiveness and change ..all along it's ammaji and her cruelty.The only positive thing that happened in the show was teaching a lesson to Yaspal ,though not in a big way..