which lead heroine do you people like on colors

Poll

Hi. Which heroine's character on colours do you like the most ???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys...

Please do answer as to which heroine's character is most liked by you people... although I feel all that is being shown on the shows is that all heroines are being tortured, suppressed to the utmost extent... Maybe our characters shall see the light of the day and their fortunes will also beckon them some day.
Currently, only Sugna is an exception...but is it because she is living in her mayka...????

Anyway, I am curious...please reply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
but why do so many people like Sugna??
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sia is the best character not only on colors but also from all channels
she also cry but also has capacity to give takkar to anyone.......amaji always defeat her but thats also true amaji has restless night due to her.she thinks before doing anything.....
police,DM all r creating problem for amaji due to sia.....she is the women of today generation.she knows how to use her education......
i like the girl playing iccha but not iccha as a character.iccha was vey dreamy girl but now she is also sakhi savvitri.she cant stand for herself...........
Edited by dimpy_lovely - 15 years ago
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its a comparison post n comparison is not allowed ......

my ans is sia
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely Sia. I watch BV sometimes and like Anandi/Sugna, but Sia is certainly a stronger character.
regalla thumbnail
thanks to all for expressing their opinions
dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
comparison between actors should not be allowed but between character it should be......
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roshaaan

its a comparison post n comparison is not allowed ......

my ans is sia

I think as long as a comparison topic doesn't lead to a fight between members, it should be allowed. There are some forums on IF where even a minor comparison topic causes a heated debate between people, while on other forums it doesn't. This forum falls in the latter category (so far) so I guess a comparison topic isn't a bad idea. :-)
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

I think as long as a comparison topic doesn't lead to a fight between members, it should be allowed. There are some forums on IF where even a minor comparison topic causes a heated debate between people, while on other forums it doesn't. This forum falls in the latter category (so far) so I guess a comparison topic isn't a bad idea. :-)

(it is just my opinion, not to hurt any fans pls.
Anandi - cute, but sometimes too much
Suguna - yes, good, matured,
Iccha - sweet, does not mind hurting someone' feeling ,betraying her luv for her so called friendship (i am thinking the meaning of friendship🤢)
Bindya - supportive when comes to her family.., but need to stand for herself
Sia - my vote goes to her...practical ( even after losing to ammaji, betrayed by raghav, hardship her family had to go thru...she has not lost the courage.👏👏)
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love SIA for answering back and not meekly succumbing to the ill treatments given by the villains. She is the heroine with the strongest will power among the others. I just hope that had she learnt marshal arts or some kind of fighting techniques would have helped her more in her struggle.