Laado’s Raghav to turn good? - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Laado's Raghav to turn good?

Aditya Redij, who plays Raghav in We hope Aditya gets what he wants.is hoping his character will soon take on positive shades.

The actor tells us: "My character has been negative for a long time and I'm hoping Raghav will change and support his wife, Sia. This depends on the creative heads and the scriptwriters." He adds, "I think he should change, so let's see."

He also says, "The present track focuses on Raghav trying to help his Ammaji with her court case, so it will take some time for him to realise that she is using him for her own purposes. This change will happen gradually. I'm very happy that my fans and wellwishers are appreciating my character and the serial."

The actor tells us about a strange experience a few days ago. "I was at a mall and some older women came up to me and started cursing me, saying, 'Sia ke saath aisa bartav kyun kar raha hai'. I then had to explain to them I'm not troubling her in real life."

We hope Aditya gets what he wants.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090903_13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
oh i hope he turns positive soon :)))