Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: angelbuffy

i hate to say this but after watching last 4-5 episodes im feeling bad for joginder bhaiya lol

oh and found this too ...

Thanks for the pic...he looks much better here than he looks in laado!😃

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i think this is the first time we are seeing this actor on television.. isnt it ???
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey u r rite dear dear, I think also that he is deficient n that's y it struck him so hard when dm called him napoonshak. but did Santosh had a lover well I dont know that in which episode they showed it plz do teel me.And ya I hv seen him 1s before in phir koi hain I think.There he was the hero.i really hate him a lot and dont bother his being illtreated as it serves him rite.
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshera

Hey u r rite dear dear, I think also that he is deficient n that's y it struck him so hard when dm called him napoonshak. but did Santosh had a lover well I dont know that in which episode they showed it plz do teel me.And ya I hv seen him 1s before in phir koi hain I think.There he was the hero.i really hate him a lot and dont bother his being illtreated as it serves him rite.<br>

hi thanks for replying..

actually just a passing glimpse was shown of Santosh's past... it was during the sequence when preparations were on in full swing for the 2nd marriage of Avtaar with that Rangili.. at that time, a guy had come to the Sangwan Household and it was said that he had come from Santosh's maayka (her mother's village). at that time, during that one episode, there was some tete-a-tete between Santosh and this guy (i dont remember his name) and glimpses of their past and their willingness to marry each other in the past were shown). The uneasiness between them post Santosh's marriage to Joginder was well portrayed...and the guy had some dialogue there...which meant that had i really not faltered at that time, and come ahead to propose for your hand, things would have been different..

that is it.....just this small scene between the two....
regalla thumbnail
i hated that Joginder again today..when he was scolding Santosh and showed her his slap.....

also he threatened here that she would have to face the fate of Chanda and Sia if she tried to be too active.. and if at all, he brings another wife, and forces Santosh into servanthood, what is he going to do..... he already seems to have enough complexes here in this relation itself. In fact Santosh should have confronted him.... 😡
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey am bk on the forum after a couple mths..gr8 post..