Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: regalla

his personality suggests... he can be a model

but coming to your next doubt as to whether he is a positive or negative character... i would like to ask you just one question...have you been watching this serial right from the beginning????

No..so maybe i missed something about him....infact i havent watched it regularly at all ...as i spend alot of time in the UK where we dont have colours...but at present i am here and love the serial and trying to follow it whenever possible...
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

No..so maybe i missed something about him....infact i havent watched it regularly at all ...as i spend alot of time in the UK where we dont have colours...but at present i am here and love the serial and trying to follow it whenever possible...

exactly....that was my doubt...

yes, if anybody has been following the serial regularly, he would not have such a doubt.....he is depicted as a grey character, verging on black shades.. he is an egoist, wife-beater, a blind bhakta of his mother, for whom he can commit even the heinous crime of murder etc.

as you must have read in the post, my guess is that he might be impotent as well...but that is just an assumption of mine...the rest in the preceding para has already been shown.....and so is 100 per cent true...he was the one behind manhandling Rupa and Bansi, the two poor people in love...he had even beaten that poor girl badly, pulled her hair, and maybe had a hand in her murder as well...Ammaji and Joginder were the one behind that...so he must have been her right hand in doing it.......

any other doubts??????
masti_magic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

his personality suggests... he can be a model

but coming to your next doubt as to whether he is a positive or negative character... i would like to ask you just one question...have you been watching this serial right from the beginning????

Just an interesting tidbit, this actor actually debuted in the 2002 film, yeh kya ho raha hai, where he played the villainous college stud.... so maybe he was initially hired to be negative
regalla thumbnail
hey...i am happy.... this topic has reached the landmark of '2000' views....that is really great...

thanks friends......
sonia77 thumbnail

exactly....that was my doubt...

yes, if anybody has been following the serial regularly, he would not have such a doubt.....he is depicted as a grey character, verging on black shades.. he is an egoist, wife-beater, a blind bhakta of his mother, for whom he can commit even the heinous crime of murder etc.

as you must have read in the post, my guess is that he might be impotent as well...but that is just an assumption of mine...the rest in the preceding para has already been shown.....and so is 100 per cent true...he was the one behind manhandling Rupa and Bansi, the two poor people in love...he had even beaten that poor girl badly, pulled her hair, and maybe had a hand in her murder as well...Ammaji and Joginder were the one behind that...so he must have been her right hand in doing it.......

any other doubts??????

Thanks for the info..yes i wasnt aware of the above..i only saw episodes where he is shown as a complete mothers boy..i never knew he beat his wife...nor did i see any of the rupa bansi episodes...i did see that when jhumar was declared as sheelas daughter..it was joginder who asked ammaji wether they should just caqll a pandit and officially declare her a daughter of the house..that afcourse was immediately rejected by ammaji. and then readily and happily accepted by joginder....but i thought maybe the fact that he indicated it shows a soft side of him...also i see a slight affection for his younger broher raghav..its very subtle afcourse... About raghav and sia also i dont know what really happened as i missed all that and wondered how sia became a wife/servant in that house..
However i am finding the present track thoroughly intresting....
regalla thumbnail
@ sonia77

i forgot to mention one more achievement of this Joginder Bhayya...

there was an episode where this DM had demanded Ammaji to send a lady for his gratification.. her name was Kalli...this man was responsible for pulling her by her hair and throwing her on the DM,s feet. even Raghav was aware of the incident, but he atleast felt bad and felt like a pimp. but this chap had the least remorse on his face.
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
regalla thumbnail
hey now i think they are gradually inching towards what i had been feeling since long

in the trailer for the upcoming scenes in the next week's episode, Gajender is shown whispering to the DM to instigate Joginder by calling him a "Napunsak". the creatives have, it seems, started throwing suggestions regarding the revelation in the future....

what say guys??
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey now i think they are gradually inching towards what i had been feeling since long

in the trailer for the upcoming scenes in the next week's episode, Gajender is shown whispering to the DM to instigate Joginder by calling him a "Napunsak". the creatives have, it seems, started throwing suggestions regarding the revelation in the future....

what say guys??

Yes it depicts the future!
😳
😃
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate to say this but after watching last 4-5 episodes im feeling bad for joginder bhaiya lol

oh and found this too ...

sonia77 thumbnail
yes its obvious there is a mystery...after yesterdays episode i am quite sure...even his wife had a knowing look when he was accused.....