Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
From what i can see all 3 sons and the nephew have an almost equal standing..raghav maybe more i agree.........infact all 4 of them hardly have any dialogues at all!!!..think they are paid only for expressions!!!..which i must say are damn good......but .i do wish as the track proceeds we hear these men speak a bit more.......
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
well said, sonia... I find it very frustating when the men don't open their mouths...they just stand like statues!😲
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 15 years ago
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_084

You are right...Santosh should seek divorce from Ammaji's eldest son. Maybe Ammaji herself is aware of her son's deficiency.Thats why she is after her sister-in-law's son instead of her own son...

Otherwise she could havegot her eldest son married to that Rangili, who is forced on my baby avtaar...😡

i totally do agree
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was sure about it since day 1 when I saw that a person like joginder has chosen to become a sadhu. He has deficiency and has therefore taken a sadhu get up to escape it and put it all on santosh.I am also sure that ammaji is equallly involved.

I liked that there are more who agree with me
chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never saw anything abt santosh and the eldest son............
so he being an impotent can be correct............
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they have now started hinting towards this aspect...that day there was a coversation between Gajender and his wife where he was saying something about Joginder's secret and about Ammaji's humiliation...
regalla thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
these people have put this subject again into the back burner it seems.

vaise, these days, when i see him smiling villainously, i am always reminded of the 'effigy of Meghnad' in the festival of Dusshera (as it is celebrated in North India). he had the same villainous smile when he manhandled/got killed Rupa, when Ammaji won that case against DM etc. his moustache also adds to that effect.. 😆
sonia77 thumbnail

yes he is an intresting character...and his expressions speak for themself..

sonia77 thumbnail
Just found an article ... his name is tarun anand...he was a model and worked with shiamak dawar for 6 years...he is a good actor...also his role in this show is quite intriguing..cant decide wether he is positive or negative.
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Just found an article ...his name is tarun anand...he was a model and worked with shiamak dawar for 6 years...he is a good actor...also his role in this show is quite intriguing..cant decide wether he is positive or negative.

his personality suggests... he can be a model

but coming to your next doubt as to whether he is a positive or negative character... i would like to ask you just one question...have you been watching this serial right from the beginning????