Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think there is still a long way to go before this track comes up......
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
good observation regalla😊...but temme more abt santhosh's flashback, coz i haven't seen that episode. If u can!😕
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have just started watching this serial 2 weeks ago..so i am still at a loss as to who is who..but i would like to know more....so i am really not in a position to comment..however one thing i want to say and that is..this is the best serial on tv nowadays..and there is no doubt about that....the concept..the cast..the acting performances..i wish i could watch regularly...but sadly i live in london and dont get colours there as its still unavailable in The UK...so i can only watch it when i am in delhi which i am right now....there are only two shows which are worth it..this and uttaran..........its too bad i cant watch them regularly....and instead in my free time have to bare with rubbish like bidai on star plus........
I do notice though that if i think the ones who are her sons..does she have two sons or three..i dont know..but they all look slymy yet there is something clean about them as well..thats the impression i get..its a mystery...which they unravel at some point..
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have they ever hinted that Avtar is impotent? Ammaji does say she'll get Avtar remarried in one episode.
Great idea though.
regalla thumbnail
Dear Ambodidi... it seems you have not gone through the topic entirely and also dont keep an update of the serial...

Avtaar is not impotent....he has already been married twice and has fathered two daughters from his first wife..Chanda. Plus, he is the son of Sheela Chachi and not Ammaji

We are talking about Ammaji's eldest son...Joginder....who is the husband of Santosh in the serial.
ambodidi thumbnail
Sorry, I meant Joginder, not Avtaar! Did they ever hint he was impotent?
Edited by ambodidi - 15 years ago
regalla thumbnail
but that is what i conclude... they have never hinted about it......if you read the points, you will understand that this conclusion is drawn by me purely on the basis of the events shown in the serial. they have never said so.
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ammaji's eldest son is like no one in that house its .... raghav n raghav
regalla thumbnail
sorry... but i could not understand what you wanted to convey....
ambodidi thumbnail
I agree, roshaan, it's all about Raghav😆 in that house. His and Avtar's are the only names I always remember. It's quite common for wives to have to take the blame for their infertile and impotent husbands, so it won't be surprising if he is either.