regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi....

I am putting here a bit bold topic......but I would like to share my view/idea with you people and would appreciate your comments, as to what you people feel about it...

Actually, I have an inkling in my mind that the eldest son of Ammaji (I dont remember his name right now), Santosh's husband is impotent and that is why Santosh still doesnot have any child.

I support my contention with the following points :

1. How can an orthodox lady like Ammaji who has zero-tolerance for her daughters-in-law if they err allow Santosh to remain in the life of her son, even when she has failed to give birth to any child...that too when Ammaji is so much after sons, grandsons?

2. It seems Ammaji is also aware of her son's deficiency and so does not raise this issue.

3. While Avtaar was forced into second marriage just because her wife Chanda delivered two daughters, how come she is not forcing her elder son into re-marriage if there is some problem with Santosh?

4. Remember even the village ladies had suggested to Ammaji at the time of Avtar's second marriage to get her son also re-married...which topic, she very diplomatically set aside.

5. In one of the episodes, the ex-lover of Santosh was brought into picture, just to give us a glimpse into her past. He still holds feelings for her and was sorry and sympathetic towards her. This is essential for the story to develop (though in distant future). Because ultimately, after their cruelty and harassment further increases, Santosh might be shown to seek divorce from her husband on the plea that he is impotent. Then, she can get re-married to that guy. That way the message of the creatives not to suffer unncessarily at the hands of cruel, miserable and worthless fellows and to seek salvation with new steps in life would also be delivered. Sia will help her towards achieving justice.

These are my feelings...i hope some of you might have also felt the same..Kindly post your opinions .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
58 views.........................................and not even a single reply or 'like' compliment. do respond guys.
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right...Santosh should seek divorce from Ammaji's eldest son. Maybe Ammaji herself is aware of her son's deficiency.Thats why she is after her sister-in-law's son instead of her own son...
Otherwise she could have got her eldest son married to that Rangili, who is forced on my baby avtaar...😡
regalla thumbnail
Hi. Thanks for replying. 😊 😊

even I like Avtaar a lot.. he is so sweet a husband....and all of Ammaji's clan is just despicable.. I like Avtaar's mother as well. The actress is also very graceful.. her acting is also undoubtably good.
.. 👏
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

hi....

I am putting here a bit bold topic......but I would like to share my view/idea with you people and would appreciate your comments, as to what you people feel about it...

Actually, I have an inkling in my mind that the eldest son of Ammaji (I dont remember his name right now), Santosh's husband is impotent and that is why Santosh still doesnot have any child.

I support my contention with the following points :

1. How can an orthodox lady like Ammaji who has zero-tolerance for her daughters-in-law if they err allow Santosh to remain in the life of her son, even when she has failed to give birth to any child...that too when Ammaji is so much after sons, grandsons?

2. It seems Ammaji is also aware of her son's deficiency and so does not raise this issue.

3. While Avtaar was forced into second marriage just because her wife Chanda delivered two daughters, how come she is not forcing her elder son into re-marriage if there is some problem with Santosh?

4. Remember even the village ladies had suggested to Ammaji at the time of Avtar's second marriage to get her son also re-married...which topic, she very diplomatically set aside.

5. In one of the episodes, the ex-lover of Santosh was brought into picture, just to give us a glimpse into her past. He still holds feelings for her and was sorry and sympathetic towards her. This is essential for the story to develop (though in distant future). Because ultimately, after their cruelty and harassment further increases, Santosh might be shown to seek divorce from her husband on the plea that he is impotent. Then, she can get re-married to that guy. That way the message of the creatives not to suffer unncessarily at the hands of cruel, miserable and worthless fellows and to seek salvation with new steps in life would also be delivered. Sia will help her towards achieving justice.

These are my feelings...i hope some of you might have also felt the same..Kindly post your opinions .

Well written. I came to this forum today only and saw ur post. Actually I had been away from IF for nearly two months and missed a lot. 😔
regalla thumbnail
thanks a lot kavita....thanks for appreciating my work.

regalla thumbnail
his name is Joginder.....i hope i am correct.

regalla thumbnail
i hate this man all the more now after he misbehaved with that village lady 'Kalli" and pushed her on the feeet of that DM acting like a pimp
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post. It would be great if they showed Santosh getting a divorce and all. Although I have my doubts. But then, they did show widow remarriage in BV.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the truth is Ammaji's elder son Yoginder is impotent