regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys...

so finally we know Ammaji's name officially. Till now, she was being called 'Ammaji' only by her family members, the villagers, her goons and unbelievably even the police personnel (including that Police Commissioner.. he he ..... 😃 😆 😆 . I had started wondering if her Voter I-Card also bore the same name..... 😛 .

But finally while she was being released on bail, the Court Order in the background announced her name as 'Bhagwani Devi Sangwan' . Finally, a name other than 'Ammaji' was given to the character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Nobody wants to say anything?????
regalla thumbnail
thanks.

actually i had really started finding it funny when the policemen incl. the commissioner also started calling her Ammaji. he he.
sudss thumbnail
thts interesting.. hehe... nice observation {:)]
regalla thumbnail
Now even this DM is calling her Ammaji only...as though she is Jagat Mata...the mother of all in this world. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya the mother of all evils in the world. Dont understand why every1 is so afraid of her. Anyways thanks ,I didnt no her name and was wondering wat it cud b.
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Purane zamane me thi ek Mother India...aur aaj ki yeh Ammajee,yaar India aage jaa rahi hai yaa peechhe?
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..the first time her name was mentioned was in the court..otherwise it was funny how everyone in the world wud call her ammaji..