Yikes, why is the forum so dead?

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Just wondering why there are barely any posts made here ... are there really such few viewers of this show? 😕
Or have people lost interest?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ That's true, this serial is too disturbing to watch. But how come nobody even posts any negative comments or complaints here? It's like one of the most dead forums on IF.
pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree this is not an active forum
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right from the start they were showing very disturbing images, its kinda promoting what you call morbid curiosity. it slowly does make people insensitive to others' pain. 😔

i haven't traveled to such villages nor lived there - the makers of the serial are claiming that such things are happening - well, could be, coz we really dont know - but somehow its so hard to relate. it all looks like a loosers fight even if they are trying to say these evil thoughts have to be eradicated from the society...
havent u seen, when we play with children, elders always say - u should give up at times so that the kids will feel happy and stay interested in the game - i feel here too, they need to do the same thing - to let the right one win atleast once in a while, what say??
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

right from the start they were showing very disturbing images, its kinda promoting what you call morbid curiosity. it slowly does make people insensitive to others' pain. 😔

i haven't traveled to such villages nor lived there - the makers of the serial are claiming that such things are happening - well, could be, coz we really dont know - but somehow its so hard to relate. it all looks like a loosers fight even if they are trying to say these evil thoughts have to be eradicated from the society...
havent u seen, when we play with children, elders always say - u should give up at times so that the kids will feel happy and stay interested in the game - i feel here too, they need to do the same thing - to let the right one win atleast once in a while, what say??

You are absolutely right saying that let the right one win atleast. When Sia was successful in handing over Sunita to police then I thought that thank god now this boring serial will end but then they killed Sunita. It looks like that Ammaji and Co. are the creatives of the serial and they are getting a saddist pleasure by showing to the public their horrendous deeds. So why would they let the good win. 😡
regalla thumbnail
hi..i would like to say something here...see even i find it all far too sadist and a mockery of truthfulness and justice. but, yet, i feel the creatives are trying to portray that Ammaji and her clan to be at the pinnacle of cruelty, power hunger and irrationality.

it is then, that when a thing reaches its peak, its downfall begins. so even Kansa and Ravana were allowed by the Almighty God to fill up their "Papon ka Ghada" i.e. reach the saturation point of their misdeeds, before their downfall came in the form of their deaths at the hand of the Lord.

so here also, we are being taken to the saturation point of their cruelty and inhuman approach to people. after that, their downfall will come.

the sufferings of the righteous people in the serial like that of Sia, other women of the family and above all, Sunita teach us that we have to suffer a lot and sacrifice a lot if we really want to achieve some goal. here the goal is a societal change, which is all the more tough. so it will take time, but eventually happen when those negative forces reach their climax.

plus, personally, i would say that i dont like the way, Sia has taken up the work of domestic help at Ammaji's haveli to settle scores and bring about social change. I would have rather appreciated if an educated and enlightened girl like her would have come there after competition as a collector or district magistrate and then brought Ammaji and her sons along with their goons to books and brought about a change in the thinking of the people gradually through mass awakening programmes.

but, then, that would not have provided the kind of masala to the viewers that we see these days in the serial.

by the way, does anyone remember the Serial "Udaan"? That was a great inspirational serial where the injustice meted out to her family had motivated a young girl to cross all obstacles and become an IPS Officer..to bring about social change, transparency as also to get justice for her father....i wanted this serial to be like that one...and not the protagonist to act like a maid servant.
sudss thumbnail
atlast somethingz happening?? a better turn in the story? what do yu all feel?