how long will this humiliation continue???

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys..

i am tired of watching the same ill treatment and humiliation meted out to Sia by the family members of that vicious Ammaji.. i am surprised as to how long this drama will continue in the serial......
After all, sia is an educated girl...i dont find it convincing that she goes on to face/bear all the tortures of those inhuman idiots just to avenge her and her father's humilation...there would have been better ways certainly....do the creatives want to inspire us too to go like servants or rather goolams when somebody does something wrong to us...?? am surprised...
Even if the story was to go on this path of Sia entering there as a servant, two or three episodes would have been sufficient to let us know that she is being ill treated and to arouse our sympathies..but now, it has all reached saturation point...i cant bear it any further.....even in the precap for today's episode, that Raghav is shown to be throwing tea at Sia.....Poor Girl....or rather a victim of poor characterization...after such a strong portrayal earlier.....
Please....show something else too...it is becoming sickening eventually........Plsssssssssss.