Original Sia is lost somewhere

alisha2660 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜‰I think this same sia who made feel to women of village that she is the ray of hope for them and right now she do not find any hope for herself😳 She is the same person who fighted with husban of other women for there rights and now she dont have any one to fight for herπŸ˜‰ She is the same sia who use to tell women dont understand urself in shoes of your husbans and now she is in shoes of her husban😭 I think sia told very true to raghav GANDA KHOON GANDA HI REHTA HAI how can any one cheat a girl in love and raghav also knows that her wife right and her mother is always wrong.⭐️
This was not expectation from sia after marriage and i hope she dont remain like this always
1.Sia need some one who brings her out of shock and make her feel that she should come back to her original mentality.😳2.Sia need some one who make her realise that Raghav no more loves her.πŸ‘
3.Sia needs a ray of hope in her life⭐️
4.Sia need to understand the things which happened with her was plan of amaji.😲
5.Sia have to understand she has to break dreams of amaji as amaji has brocken her dreams.πŸ₯±
We have high hopes from Sia but we should not forget that she cant do anything living in Haveli of amaji she cant do anything till she is wife of Raghav now question is that HOW SHE WILL COME OUT FROM THIS USELESS RELATIONSHIPS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26567 thumbnail
They are using phisical strength against her to overpower her and her father. Nothing much can be done right now...
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Enough of this weeping and crying of Sia
This should end now

She has been portrayed as a head-strong and will-powered girl who can fight battles

She should now start using her mind to escape or do something to free herself

Raghav also seems to be changing which could act as a good thing for her

But I don't think she should forgive Raghav so easily
πŸ€” πŸ€”
Even if he changes for good ............

Atleast not after what was done to her father
😑 😑 😑
She should now be like a wild cat raging for revenge

and make each and every member of the house suffer for what was done to her

I think She should even USE Raghav against his Mother if he thinks about changing and then leave him the way he left her
πŸ˜‰

Yes....
😈

That will be the perfect punishment for him

And I'll love to watch that
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘

She can also begin by making those people suffer whom Ammaji loves instead of directly attacking Ammaji like her
"O so Shrewd" Sons

or better still her daughter-in-law who bore a son (Potential Future Ammaji)

and her grandson as well (well he has no fault here but he will definitely grow up to be the next Raghav)

They getting harmed will weaken Ammaji and she'll automatically lose the battle

She can get help from Ammaji's husband's brother who has been wanting to kill her since beginning