Has anyone noticed Raghav's and Sia's names?

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Raghav= Ram and Sia=Sita.
Also, Sia has undergone an agni pariksha here. Because of the symbolism of these names. I think Raghav may eventually change.
In the meantime, I hope Sia pulls hersefl together, the precap for today shows her father being beaten up.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ya,
i had noticed that before.....i think raghav will change or atleast we can hope sia will do something on hr own and come out and save other women.
I hope so.
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think de same.. i dunno y i feel tat raghav is hiding his feelings.. i feel he does like sia bt he's hiding it.. n de way he gve xpression wen ammaji said tat she wud kill sia e;day..clearly showed tat raghav wasnt actually xpcting tat!!
mehul_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh really when did he tell
i mean in today's episode??
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and also, when Raghav's bhabhi talked to him about his marriage with her sister, he wasnt particularly interested....def Sia was running on his mind and also, he knows what he has done to Sia is wrong....
Each of us has a conscience and before answering any one outside ,we need to answer it first , and Raghav's conscience is not supporting Raghav and thats y he is disturbed, even when Sia's dad came and hit him and accused raghav , raghav dint once stop him or try to save himself, thats becoz he knows his mistake, jus that he doesnt want to accept it, but he will, gradually.....he will change and try to woo bak Sia but Sia will not come back to him that easily ....
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

and also, when Raghav's bhabhi talked to him about his marriage with her sister, he wasnt particularly interested....def Sia was running on his mind and also, he knows what he has done to Sia is wrong....

Each of us has a conscience and before answering any one outside ,we need to answer it first , and Raghav's conscience is not supporting Raghav and thats y he is disturbed, even when Sia's dad came and hit him and accused raghav , raghav dint once stop him or try to save himself, thats becoz he knows his mistake, jus that he doesnt want to accept it, but he will, gradually.....he will change and try to woo bak Sia but Sia will not come back to him that easily ....

i totally agree.. he's does realise tat he has done sumthng horrible to poor gurl for no reason:( n i really hope sia doesnt go back to him evn thou he does apologise to her!!! he doesnt deserve her after all what she is goin throu..
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think she'll forgive him so easily
🤔 🤔

Atleast not after what was done to her father
😡 😡 😡

I think she'll now be like a wild cat raging for revenge and might even USE Raghav against his Mother if he thinks about changing and then leave him the way he left her
😉

Yes....
😈

That will be the perfect punishment for him

And I'll love to watch that
👏 👏 👏
👏 👏
👏