Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Since the show started i thought Sia will fall in love with the son of the house which came true.

Coming to Raghav as far as we have seen not all the son of Ammaji are like her. For example Chanda's husband binds to what her mother says but loves her wife alot so maybe Raghav is unlike other brothers or his mom.

Ammaji might be thinking that her son is taking revenge for her insult or she might have send Raghav for that but he falls for her.

What will happen next only time will say.
renuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel Raghav is with Sia and is tryuing to set right ammaji. He will make all ladies rid of Ammaji's cruelities with help from Sia.
Very soon, it looks like that Sia will see his point of view and forgive him.
Skzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yess raghav is from ammaji's family in new promo dis is given.....but i dont thnk so he is wrong person .... he will help sia later....
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It might as well happen that his intentions might be to harm Sia
But he might eventually fall in love with Sia for real and turn against Ammaji
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow i really want sia to get married to raghav just to see daily saas-bahu masala of ammaji vs sia ...
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These serials are becoming predictable.......I think Raghav wants to trouble Sia so that she doesn't intefere with his mom......
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluedollie

These serials are becoming predictable.......I think Raghav wants to trouble Sia so that she doesn't intefere with his mom......

Even I Agree to that
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Finally Revealed,
Raghav was out here just to avenge his mother's insult
I was pretty much shocked to see the revelation but somewhat knew this was gonna happen

I mean, The way Ammaji was silent at all the progresses of Raghav and Sia's relationship was making it all the more doubtful
And Ammaji consistently repeating the same lines "Ki uski zindagi ne aisi bana dewenge ki wo maut maangegi aur use maut nahi milegi " was the icing on the cake
I had doubted that Raghav will befool Sia and make her fall in love and then ditch her but the marriage had made my doubts lessen a bit
But this move of Ammaji's and Raghav's was amazing

Seriously, "Ammaji aapki buddhi se koi na haar sake hai ..... "