Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

When I was seeing the episode in which the old lady is carrying a bundle of logs on her head n she telling Siya that she has a useless,good for nothing son playing cards in some corner of the village like these guys then I was thinking that I hope that this serial doesn't have reverse effect on the viewers that instead of not going for abortion after finding that it's a female child they start going for abortion after finding that it's a male child. ' Arre ek nalayak ko duniya mein kyon layen' 😛 Whereas the serial is meant only to prevent abortion on the basis of the sex of the child. What I mean to say is that creatives shouldn't exaggerate so much. Both the boys and girls are equally good or bad. It depends on person to person.

Sometimes God also mocks the ppl who go for abortion after finding that it's a girl child. Such thing had happened few yrs back with one of our friends. The wife wanted a boy the husband said boy or girl doesn't matter. The wife on her own went and got her ultra sound done. A girl was detected and so she went for abortion. After her abortion her husband was called by the doctor, the doctor showed the foetus to the husband and he saw it was a boy. 😲 He told the wife when she recovered and till today she hasn't got over the shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ocean_deep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here they will abort a male child??
no ways dear...
these people will never change...
desire for a male child is also one of the reason for increasing population...
I dun think this msg is bein conveyed..my POV
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It is not only about foeticide
It is also about giving humane treatment to women which is not given there

The village ladies had scolded Sia for not allowing the Ultra Sound machine to be installed
only because they did not want their daughters to suffer like animals as they were doing

the males should also realise that if they continue this practice by thinking that it is correct
and even nearby villages, and sooner or later, the whole area begins to imitate

then ..........
they are never gonna get brides (or should I say Servants for free) for their sons whom they have nurtured with so much care
😆

And then what will they do??????
Marry them off to their Mothers???
Since they will be the only women left?
Or better still
marry them to each others mothers.........yes

I am not being Sarcastic
It is just TRUTH

Why is Sia's father not supporting her by saying "Jo hota hai hone do, tum kyon beech mein padti ho?"