sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I think that had Ammaji's character been a man, the plot would've made more of an impact. I mean, at the end of the day Ammaji is a WOMAN herself. It is impossible for her not to have thought of that ... no woman can call another woman manhoos just for being born a female ... makes no sense ... does she not think that if it's a crime to be a woman, then how come she's ruling over the village?
While I love her acting, If that character was a man, I think it would have been better because men are usually the ones that impose such mindsets on the society in the first place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memei thumbnail
wat ur saying is true to some extent but wat this show is trying to show is that a woman hate another woman ...... the whole thing where woman is a enemy of another woman ...... its portraying the irony of life and hw u think this person wont do this cuz of who they r but it ends up being totally the opposite and thats wat the amaji is all about
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually,in the past and the present the women are more responsible for all these social evils ,it is surprising but true
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah otally agree with secretz
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel that women like Ammaji who hate women and think that women r lower beings fit to be rebuked then the first thing such females shuld do is that they shuld get their sex changed.
Reshabh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but agree with the topic..