Rocking episode...Prediction.

set_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
It was an awesome rocking episode..special mention scenes were..when the doctor was treating newbornand his daughter was pleading him to save the child.
The newborn's mother was absolutely superb and the way she was shouting at her husband and asking him to get the baby back was so emotional and touching...
Colors channel is coming up with burning issues of society, their serials are no nonsense...whether is Balika Vadhu, JSK, Naane kya baat hui and now Laado..👏
This serial is going to rock in coming weeks and reach to top five..My Prediction.👏

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yur tellin me yaar i loved it cnt wait
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: josharora

The show is sensible and performance were superb.

EKTA KAPOOR use ur brains to make these kind of shows not those glam saas bahu sagas !

It is an sensible show and they are showing the bitter or naked truth of modern India, where still many families discard or dump or kill female child.
Imagine a woman is enemy of other woman, the dictator mother shouts to her servant that her family wants always boys not the girls...what if she had delivered few daughters?what if her mother had killed her?
Killing a child is a heinous crime and sin, they are so ruthless and merciless, they should be punished severely. No need to drag the case..one sitting, one court and same day judgment.

Ekta kapoor lives in fool's paradise and show all those nonsense unbelievable saas bahu sagas, she wont dare to show such burning issues of our society. Infact she promotes adultery, western culture and feels proud in showing those craps.😛😉
sanya_sweety thumbnail
I agree with set_raj it was an awesome epi..very emotional and touching,and colors is dng a gd job showing all real life based srtories...and i hope this really passes the message to the cruel ones who do this........
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanya_sweety

I agree with set_raj it was an awesome epi..very emotional and touching,and colors is dng a gd job showing all real life based srtories...and i hope this really passes the message to the cruel ones who do this........

Thanks Sanya...Colors is becoming popular cos of such hard hitting serials..Balika vadhu, Na aana is desh mein Laado is a new addition in their list...acting and storyline till now is very good..hope they sustain this in future...Yes lets hope people shud get the message.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanya_sweety

Thanks Sanya..colors is popularity cos of their hard hitting no nonsense serials..hope they continue showing good and thought provoking serials, rather than Saas-bahus stupid Nautankis which are far from reality..