Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Will Ammaji return from the dead?

Naa Aana Iss Des Laado recently had major drama when Sia tried to rescue Ammaji, yet the latter was shown dead with a bullet inside her.

Our source informs, "Currently in the show, Ammaji's sons are doing her last rituals. Soon after, Sia (Natasha Sharma) will return and will completely support Raghav (Aditya Redij) who is completely shaken by his mother's death. At the same time they will start falling in love with each other all over again."

There are many rumours doing the rounds about Ammaji's track. "So far Meghna Malik (Ammaji) is not shooting for us but what we are also getting to hear that she may return in the show after some time. However that track is still being worked upon. Last time, too we had to make a few changes in the script. It was Sia who was supposed to die earlier but since we got all negative feedback from our viewers, the creative team changed the script and we then shot for Ammaji's death sequence."

Natasha says, "We have been shooting back to back episodes so we really do not know anything about the future track."

Resting awhile after months of hectic shooting Meghna Malik says,"I am also waiting for my producers call, as of now I am not shooting for the show. But the way I have been receiving everyone's response for that death sequence is amazing. People have been asking me whether the makers have gone crazy to end my character. They are all very upset with Ammaji's death. I am really humbled by their love. This small break which I have got was much needed but now I am missing my co-stars and routine. So let's see when will I hear from my producers."

We too are waiting Ammaji!

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devender ought to be alert for Ammaji

Devender ought to be alert for Ammaji

The picture presented on Colors' Na Aana Is Des Laado is that Ammaji is dead and cremated. However, a sharp look at the ...

meghaparti thumbnail

Ammaji returns from the dead!

By SonaliJoshi 19 Jan 2010 - 14:21

Tonight's episode of Naa Aana Is Des Laado will see Ammaji (Meghna Malik)'s comeback in the show. Few days ago, we had reported how she might return in the show soon.

Our source informs, "Her entry is taking place in tonight's episode where Dharam Veer is all set to take her place, getting a 'rajyabhishek' done for him along with D.M. Vora. Everyone is shocked to see Dharam Veer's changed attitude. But his dreams of ruling Virpur will come crashing down, when Ammaji comes back. In the coming days we will also shoot for Sia's (Natasha Sharma) re-entry in the Sangwan family."

"It will be revealed soon how it was all a ploy to unmask Ammaji's real attackers and that her death was faked. Meanwhile, soon after this, Sia will be brought back in the house. Her efforts of saving Ammaji did not go in vain, which will make her happy. She will be the blue-eyed girl of the family for rescuing Ammaji. Ammaji's behaviour towards Sia will magically change," the source adds.

Also, Raghav and Sia will get closer to each other. There will more romantic sequences between them. And on the other hand Ammaji will not forgive anyone who backstabbed her. That is how the drama will unfold. We tried contacting Meghna, but she was not available for comment.

meghaparti thumbnail

The 'Perfect' couples on small screen

After a rocking 2009, which was full of controversies, the small screen's got bigger dreams this year.But despite a new year, new resolutions and new look, certain things still remain unchanged. Like the hit jodis of telly land. They have been ruling the hearts of the audience and ruling airwaves in 2009. And the beginning of 2010 has seen no perceptible difference. Screen chemistry is really important when it comes to bringing alive the romance on screen. What's it about some screen couples that make them instant faves and help them connect with the audience? In the past you've seen Ronit Roy-Shweta Tiwari, HitenTejwani-Gauri Pradhan, Sharad Kelkar-Rajshree Vaidya, Karan Kundra-Kritika Kamra, Hussain-Juhi Parmar light up the screens and set the room temperature soaring with their scorching screen romance. Today's prime time shows have fresher pairs (some as husband-wives, some as star-crossed love birds and some in the first flush of love ) who are creating magic.

Newly married, but not yet happily-ever after
That would best sum up the screen relationship between Karan Mehra and Hina Khan (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai), Angad Hasija and Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan-Kinshuk Mahajan (Sapna...Babul Ka Bidaai), Ratan Rajput-Abhishek Rawat (Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo), Shivshakti Sachdev-Anuj Sachdev (Sabki Ladli Bebo), Harshad Chopra-Addite Gupta (Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil), Rubina Dalik-Avinash Sachdev (Chhoti Bahu), Sushant Rajput-Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta)and Ronit Roy-Aasiya Kazi (Bandini). Marriage doesn't mean happily ever after for any of these couples...as seven degrees of separation keep threatening them even as other characters spin webs of deceit and make their lives hellish.

Love's like that
Only a handful would actually figure in this slot. Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget (Dill Mill Gaye), Gaurav Khanna-Yami Gautam (Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kaam), Vivan Bhatena-Kritika Kamra (Pyar Ka Bandhan), Karan Grover-Suhasi Goradia (Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli), Vishal Karwal-Richa Soni (Bhagya Vidhaata), Natasha Sharma-Aditya Redij (Na Ana Is Des...Laado) play youngsters who are in love but don't know that yet. Predictably the shows are devoted to building up the romance angle.

And the audience of course seems to be lapping it all up.

Sara Khan: My favourite jodi is Naitik and Akshara, played by Karan Mehra and Hina Khan. As far as audience popularity goes, these two top the charts right now. They are young and have a fresh look to them as it is their first show. They make a very good couple onscreen. Rajan Shahi has cast them perfectly and I am sure they will be loved for a long time.

Pracheen Chauhan: Angad Hasija and Sara Khan who play Alekh and Sadhna in Bidaai are absolutely fantastic. Their characters are wonderful. Their love story is different from the others because it has its unique touch. Another reason why I like Alekh so much is because I was initially offered the role which went to Angad. So I have followed the show keenly.

Kanica Maheshwari: My vote goes to Parul Chauhan and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ragini and Ranveer in Bidaai). They look good together on-screen and are doing a great job with their characters. Honestly speaking, I think I echo the sentiments of million when I name the two actors as my favourite. They are tremendously popular.
Hina Khan: My favourites are Bebo and her husband in Laadli. Though Shivshakti is young, she plays her part to the T. Her expressions are good and she and Anuj Sachdev, her on screen hubby, compliment one another beautifully in the looks and acting department.

Mazher Syedd: Ronit Roy and Aasiya Kazi, as Dharamraj and Santo make a fantastic pair. Though they have a huge age difference, they look fabulous together. Plus their unique and complex relationship in Bandini adds to their USP.

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Ammaji back on Laado by public demand

Meghna Mallik, Ammaji of Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado is a dead woman walking.

Well we are not talking about any English movie but she is back on the show on public demand. She was recently shot dead in the serial, but after the episode was aired, her fans went berserk protesting the move.

About this protest, Meghna Mallik told in a recent interview, "When I was shot dead, I got messages from my fans saying that they wanted to kill my writer and producer instead. So much so, that my fans had a condolence meeting for two minutes at Joggers Park in Juhu earlier this week."

Further, she told in a recent interview, "On public demand I re-entered the show and I am humbled and honoured to know that people love me so much."

This is not the first time the track of the show had changed due to public demand, if our readers remember, during the days of Kyunki, when Mihir aka Amar Upadhaya was dead there were many mails which had come to the actor and producers and they had to bring him back.
niveditha thumbnail
A new girl in Raghavs life in Laado..

A new girl in Raghav's life in Laado..

Just when the love story of Raghav and Sia is blooming, there enters a new girl in Raghav's life in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

niveditha thumbnail
Deeya Chopra comes between Raghav and Sia

Deeya Chopra comes between Raghav and Sia

Ex- flame of Raghav is got in Color's Aana Is Desh Laado

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I want to try all the roles - Aditya Redij

Feb 2, 2010 ( Tellycafe.com): We caught up with actor Aditya Redij aka Raghav of 'Na Aana Iss Desh Lado' over a hot cup of coffee and he shared his likes and dislikes with us in a little chit-chat.

Your favorite hangout place: The place where I am with my friends.

Your mouth waters when: I see Tandoori chicken.

Favorite beverage: Nariyal Pani (Coconut water)

Describe yourself in one word:
Passionate.

Describe your parents in one word: My love.

Favorite actor/ actress: Johnny Depp and Nargis.

Website you always click on: as I use Blackberry, I am always on twitter and facebook.

Song you always love to listen and sing: Oldies, mostly that of Kishore Kumar.

Last movie you have seen:

Dream role you want to play:
All the roles in this industry.

Memorable moment: birth of my nieces.

Best birthday plan: Each birthday is best for me and I always do best things.

Perfect sketch for your life partner:
I am still very confused about it.

One impossible dream means:
The dreams which will make you dream forever about it!

A weird dream you have come across: I was flying in the sky.
-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Tellycafe.com

meghaparti thumbnail

Laado reaches top, completes 200 episodes; makers, cast rejoice

4 Feb 2010 - 14:11

The Naa Aana Iss Des Laado team is beaming these days. The serial has not only completed two hundred episodes but it also has topped the TRP chart last fortnight with 7.70 ratings.

Meghna Malik who plays Ammaji says, "I think viewers were waiting for Ammaji's comeback in the show and they have played that track beautifully and dramatically. The viewers were little upset with her death. I think it is our team work that paid off, especially the creative team, writers, screenplay writers they are the real brains behind all this. Then come the actors and directors, we all enjoy our work here and I think that is the key to a successful show. We recently completed 200 episodes. Initially people said that it won't work because of its 10.30 pm slot but the viewers proved them wrong."

Adity Redij who plays Raghav from the show says, "People watch a show only if they connect with it. The success we are enjoying is the result of our team's hard work. We are getting a nice feedback to Raghav and Sia's love story. All shows have a love story but it is important how you present it. The credit goes to the creative team and the writers. There is no shortcut for hard work. Now we will work harder to keep our show at number one."

Natasha Sharma aka Sia says, "The credit goes to both the creative, production team and the channel team. On February 1 we completed one year to our show, last year we had started shooting on this date. We had a blast celebrating 200 episodes. People like the romantic sequences between Raghav and Sia and I think they are interested in watching Raghav turning positive. They were also very curious about Ammaji, whether she is dead or not. Last week, the viewers were excited to know who was coming in to create rift between Raghav and Sia. These little high points helped us to secure the top position which we were sharing with Uttaran last week."

Shyamsis of Shakuntalam Productions says, "The first reason why we are number one is because we have a very good male audience, which is very interesting. Ammaji's popularity is another reason; her comeback in the show got us high TRPs; that sequence really worked for us. The third thing is the way we are writing the story; Ammaji's character is such that she does not even think twice to whip a male of the family. Now we have started playing with the Raghav-Sia love story and hope this track too will be well accepted by our male audience. However since Ammaji is also playing important role in this love triangle, the drama element will continue to be there."

meghaparti thumbnail

Role role pe likha hai actor ka naam; Deeya jale in Laado!

By SonaliJoshi 6 Feb 2010 - 19:18

Deeya Chopra

Actress Roshni Chopra's sister Deeya has appeared as Sonali in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado as the spoke in the wheel (read Raghav-Sia's love story). She says, "Sonali is exactly like me. I studied in Dubai for 10 years and then came back to India; my parents taught me values and traditions. I am very broad minded and in real life too I dress like her. I prefer wearing casuals with less make up."

She was the first choice for the show. "They called me two weeks back; they wanted me to audition immediately. I was in Delhi and it was not possible for me to be here at such a short notice; so I informed them. I think they too were in a hurry, therefore they chose someone else. I came to Mumbai and I got a call from the production house again. The next day I went there and began shooting. I feel the role was meant for me! I didn't get any time to prepare myself but as I said she is exactly like me, so did not have to try hard."

Deeya is happy being part of an established show. "I was not apprehensive. I was confident on the first day; I never felt out of place. Laado is number one and it has vast audience reach so what more could I have asked for. But I admit I was nervous doing my first scene with Meghna (Ammaji), as she is completely different from her character in real life. After that, it was ok."

Deeya confesses to have never watched the show. "Due to the late night slot I did not get a chance to watch it; however I was well informed about the story. I had read a lot about female foeticide and how these practices against women exist in real life in parts of Punjab, Haryana, and Chandigarh and other places."

Her character is primarily a cameo. "They have given me a brief saying it is a cameo but I know how it works in daily soaps, so it is completely based on the feedback my character will get. Now there would be a few more romantic scenes between me and Aditya (Raghav), so hopefully the viewers will like our chemistry together. Last when I entered the show the ratings were high and if they continue like that, I think my track will get an extension."

This is Deeya's third show on television. "After Hindi Hai Hum (which was telecast on Real and received a tepid response) I was travelling. I had been to the US and then I was in Delhi for some time. I was getting offers for shows and I was picky about them. I did not want to do shows on channels like SAB or Star One as their viewership is less and when you work round the clock you want your efforts to be recognised, especially after the experience of Hindi Hai Hum. So when Laado was offered to me I was keen in doing it because of the channel."

Like sister Roshni, is she too interested in hosting? "I am more interested in participating in reality shows, especially dance-based. I am passionate about dance. I am not sure about hosting. I am a trained dancer, was with Shiamak Davar for three years. I would love to be part of something like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Further I believe in doing one thing at a time, so I will accept any other show only after my role in Laado wraps up."

Deeya got her first break in Left Right Left, when the second batch of cadets was introduced in the show.