Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Avantika Shetty to enter Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Avantika Shetty who was last seen in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hain will soon be wedded to Aditya

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Rajveer punished; Amba dies in Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Rajveer punished; Amba dies in Na Aana Is Desh Laado

There are going to be some tense and anxious moments in COLORS'Na Aana Is Desh Laado in the coming week..

COLORS and Shakuntalam Telefilms' Na Aana Is Desh Laado will have some high-voltage drama in the coming week with Rajveer's (Aaryan Pandit) court case reaching its judgment day.

Will Dia speak the truth in court? How will Ammaji stop her from doing so? Will Ammaji and Amba come face to face?

All these questions will get answered in the episodes to come!!

Our source states, "Ammaji (Meghna Malik) will leave no stone unturned in stopping Dia (Simran Kaur) from reaching the court. She has actually planned Dia's kidnap on the way to the court, but Karan's (Yash Dasgupta) decision to go with Dia in the car will hamper her plans. Ammaji's goons will however stop their car and try to take the girl away. In the fight that ensues, Karan will get beaten and Dia is taken away. However, Amba (Shikha Singh) will reach the hideout where Dia has been kept and she will get into a huge fight with Ammaji's men. With time ticking, Amba asks Shaurya (Varun Kapoor) who is present with her to take Dia to the court. She continues to indulge in the big fight, and in the process gets badly hurt. Amba is almost breathing her last, when she stages a dramatic entry into the court room where Dia has already reached".

As we know, Shikha Singh who essays the role of Amba is getting married on 31st March. She had already made it clear to the channel and production house that she would be bidding adieu to the show. We now hear that Amba's track will be ending with her death. The would-be bride Shikha has already shot for her death sequence and has gone to her home town.

"Amba and Ammaji come face to face in court. Dia and Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) will be shocked to know that they are siblings. Ammaji for a moment will be happy to see Amba alive. Amba will prove before the court that Rajveer is the culprit. She will breathe her last after Rajveer is sentenced to a three year imprisonment. On the whole, the court room sequence will give the viewers a mix of drama, emotion, grit and valour", adds our source.

The next track will focus on Jhanvi moving to Ammaji's place after the death of Amba.

Some edge-of-the-seat drama this is, in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Yash Dasgupta nurses a bruised back

Yash Dasgupta, Karan of Na Aana Is Desh Laado who is known for his on screen as well as off ...

niveditha thumbnail
Veer, Phulwa and Anandi fight for Jhanvi's rights in Laado..

Will the efforts taken by Veer, Phulwa and Anandi change Ammaji's mind in Na Aana Is Desh Laado?

niveditha thumbnail
Natasha surprises Aditya on his birthday!!!

Natasha Sharma recently threw a surprise party for her best friend and co-actor Aditya Redij on ...

niveditha thumbnail
Baisakhi celebration on the sets of Laado...

The cast of Na Aana Is Desh Laddo gets a break from the hectic shoot with Baisakhi Celebrations...

niveditha thumbnail
Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Iss Des Laado has been conspicuous by his absence on the tube.

The actor quit the serial after it took an 18-year leap. However, things seem to be working out again for the actor who has most likely bagged an Ekta Kapoor serial. He says, "Nothing is confirmed yet, but when it happens I will let everybody know. I want to live up to the expectations of my fans and do something as good as Raghav. So I am choosing roles with caution."

Clearing the air about reports which said that Aditya was upset with the time leap in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, he says, "It's absolutely false! I was informed about the leap three months in advance, and I was okay with it because it was the demand of the script. In fact, I was even asked to continue with Raghav's character, but I didn't want to play an aged character."

Commenting on declining TRP of the show after his and Natasha Sharma's exit, Aditya says, "TRP does not depend on the exit of any main character! It depends on how the storyline can engage the audience even when the old characters have gone. Often this is not paid attention to and so when the lead actors move, TRPs slide!" But does he still watch the show? He says, "I do and have noticed that the look and feel of the show has changed, though it's still retained its positive flavour. The new stars are doing well and it reminds me of the way I had started."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aditya-Redij-in-Balaji-serial/articleshow/8065650.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Dia to get jealous of Jhanvi; breaks up with Shaurya

Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado to see a twist with Dia getting jealous of Jhanvi...

niveditha thumbnail
Ragini gets betrayed by Shekhar in Laado

Shekhar to show his true colours on Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado

niveditha thumbnail
Rajveer to take revenge on Diya and Jhanvi

Rajveer plans an accident against his sisters in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...