Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Sia and Raghav to exit Laado?
Buzz up!

If buzz is to be believed then yet another show on COLORS Na Aana Iss Des Laado will soon introduce a leap and sources from the show suggest that the doting couple of Sia and Raghav essayed by Natasha Sharma and Aditya Redij will exit the show.

Expectantly, they wouldn't like to grey their hair post leap. The leap will be of around 20 years and can be expected in the month of December or January.

Informs our source, ''A leap has been planned for Laado. Apparently, the haveli will be set afire and the survivors will be a part of the show post leap. The backdrop will shift from Haryana to Delhi. In all likelihood, Sia and Raghav wont be a part of it as they don't want to age. Apparently, Jhoomar will make a comeback. She might return as Sia and Raghav's child. Things are at nascent stages and track can be altered at the eleventh hour. Jhoomar's track too ended as she didn't want to age. Nevertheless, dictator Ammaji will continue to enthrall her fans even post leap.''

When contacted, Aditya Redij aka Raghav said, ''I can't confirm anything.'' Natasha Sharma aka Sia remained unavailable.

Producer Shyamasis Bhattacharya didn't revert to our test message.

What's to be watched out is that the leap in Balika Vadhu hasn't been received well by the fans. We wonder how will they react to the exit of their favourite couple of Sia and Raghav.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sia-and-Raghav-to-exit-Laado&xfile=2010/September/News_20100920_32
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will take lectures for maids: Natasha Sharma
Sia aka Natasha Sharma is enjoying the new twist in Naa Aana Iss Des Meri Laado. In the serial, she has won the election and is all set to pledge as the Sarpanch of the village. The actress is super-excited and is looking forward to see her character evolve. Scroll down to also find out what dos and don'ts the girl set for herself while she's is around.
How it feels now that your character is that of a Sarpanch?

It feels great. Until now the Sia was seen crying all the time onscreen but now the stronger side of her will be shown. She will now be able to effectively fight against evils in the village with power in hand. She's not contested the elections out of choice but had to take-up politics for her vision of women empowerment. Above all even Raghav is by her side when she's standing in elections against Ammaji.

How will the character evolve?

Although Sia is a very emotional she knows her rights and principles, for which she wants everyone to fight. This time around relationships have taken a back seat and she contested elections against her Ammaji, although she respects her. It will grow stronger by the day.

How different will be Sia from Ammaji as Sarpanch?

Very different. To Ammaji only her gaddi and satta mattered and not the misery of people in village. She only wanted to preserve the glory of her haveli and was least interested if the farmers are dying. Sia will see to it that the people of village are not dying of starvation, no female infanticide she will encourage girl education and all of that, which did not happened in all these 25 years of Ammaji's reign.

Coming to your career as an actor, what kind of offers are coming to you?

Not right now, because the way the story of the serial is progressing my schedule is very hectic. I had got an offer of a Bhojpuri and a Telegu film but could not do it. In fact, I refused one of the shows of Colors only.

It's been really long that you have been doing the show, so how do people react when they see in public?

Generally people say like they would say to any actor that you look very pretty and that you act so well. Since the show has a meaningful concept and the storyline is also not regular run-of-the-mills I am glad that people could relate to it.

Have you done anything personally for women empowerment?

Yes, I have recently associated to one of the NGO called Suraksha. This NGO educates housemaids. They take their classes in the evening after their work. So next month I will be going to meet them and also will take their one or two classes.

So what are you going to teach them?

Everything that Sia has been up to in the serial. I don't have to prepare something in particular as whatever I have done as Sia will be something I will talk to them about. My lecture will basically focus on making them aware of their rights

Now that TV gives lot of scope to a performer, what other aspect of it would you want to explore? I have done horror serial when I started my career with Shh…Phir Koi Hai. I have done comedy recently as I was one of the contestants in Comedy Circus. Now I want to do anchoring. Any show, be it dance, song or game show but I am looking forward to be part of it as a host.

Are you game for reality shows?

I believe reality shows are more challenging and interesting to do. I could not do Bigg Boss, because if I will be going in Bigg Boss house Laado shoots will come to a halt. Never mind, but I am game for any genre of reality show.

These days there is lot song-dance sequence in serial but your show does not give such scope?

If not in this serial then may be many more that are still to come. My character in the show and the plot is not suitable for such sequences.

Now, there is a trend of TV-actors doing item songs in films, so would be ever seen doing one?

Item Songs are big no no! Obviously as an actor I would want to be seen on big screen but not as item girl. As of now I am happy doing TV. Have just started and learning to crawl. Let's see when films happen.

Did you always aspire to be an actress?

I was a journalism student in Miranda House in Delhi but I use to be part of lot of curricular activities. So the interest was always there. Although I never thought to become an actress but when I came to Mumbai I did give it a shot. My first serial was Shh…Phir Koi Hai.

niveditha thumbnail
Sia to deliver a girl child in Laado

History will repeat as Ammaji will again be a threat to Sia's new born girl child in Colors Na ...

niveditha thumbnail
'There is no Sunday routine as such'- Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij shares his Sunday plans with tellybuzz...

niveditha thumbnail
Naa Aana Iss Des Laado will soon see a 20-year leap but post that, one of the lead characters of the show won't be a part of it. As per our source, "Before the show takes a leap, Raghav will die in the show. There will be a part where the goons will try destroying the haveli but Raghav in the process of saving it will pass away. And before that Sia and he will be parents to a child."

At present the show is focusing on the Gajendar track where he will be sentenced to imprisonment for raping his wife Sunehri.

Sampurn Media
niveditha thumbnail
Aditya Redij opts for physiotherapy for injured shoulder!

Aditya Redij of Naa Aana Iss Desh Laado, finally chooses physiotherapy on Surgery for Injured ...

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wanna change something about me....

Habits, especially bad ones die hard. TellyChakkar asked a few celebrities about their bad habits that they want to get rid off soon.
Rohit Khurana- Laziness is one of my worst habits and I am working towards changing it.
  • Additi Gupta- I don't remember names though I can remember faces. It has happened to me quite a few times however I haven't been caught at all. I want to change that habit before I land in trouble.
  • Sushant Rajput- I think one of my worst habits is procrastination. I keep postponing things and I really want to change that.
  • Natasha Sharma- I have major mood swings and all my friends know about this. There are times in the day when I don't feel like talking to anyone, be it my family or friends. I want to overcome this bad habit of mine as soon as possible.
  • niveditha thumbnail
    Aditya Redij reveals how he has always found support and strength in his sister, Janki.

I love my parents a lot but when it comes to talking straight from my heart, I'd say it's my sister who is responsible for the little success I have achieved today.
    When we were little, we never fought like most siblings do. She has always supported me, be it in my academics or my pranks. She would attend PTA meets at school and yell at the teacher who would complain about me. She always defended me in front of my parents.

I remember, when I was scheduled to appear for my SSC and the exams were just a week away, I had a district -level cricket match to attend. My mother said 'no' but my sister stood by me and I went to play that match.

That was one match where I scored a double hatrick for which I also drew a lot of praise. To add to my excitement, I saw my sister cheering for me in crowd. This game helped me get admission in Symbiosis College through the sports quota.

After my graduation, she convinced my parents to let me go abroad and work, which again, gave me a platform to become a model. And now, my move from modelling to acting was again suggested by my sister. All the credit of me being an actor today goes to my sweet sister Janki. Once during Raksha Bandhan, I'd asked her, "Why do I always give you gifts on Raksha Bandhan?" Since that day, she has been gifting me each year on Rakhi.

She has been my sister, my friend, mentor, my inspiration and my conscience. Even today, if I have to share anything, she would be the first person I would call.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/My-sister-is-my-inspiration-Aditya/articleshow/6719279.cms
    niveditha thumbnail
    Mallika Sherawat turns Banjaran in Laado

Mallika Sherawat will be seen in Na Aana Is Des Laado as a Banjaran

niveditha thumbnail

Mallika Sherawat Comes As A Savior Of Sia In 'Na Aana Is Des Laado'

Number of View :26

Mallika and Meghna

The current track Colors' show 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' is focusing on Ammaji trying to abort Sia's pregnancy, who is expecting a girl child. Soon, there will be a situation where Ammaji will try to harm Sia by putting poison in her milk. At this point of time, Mallika Sherawat will enter the serial as Naag Maata (snake Goddess) and drink the poisoned milk for Sia thus saving her.

Mallika Sherawat thus turns a saviour for Sia (Natasha Sharma). She is coming to the show to promote her upcoming film Hisss, in which she essays the role of a snake woman (naagin). The viewers of the show will be delighted to see Mallika will be seen taking her 'naagin' avatar just after saving the protagonist.

A source from the show was quoted revealing that the forthcoming episode will see major twists in the show. An angry Raghav will enter his house with a revolver and will demand to get Sia back from Ammaji's clasp or he will kill himself. He will threaten Ammaji to get prepared for dire consequences if she does not return Sia. On being threatened by her son, Ammaji brings Sia back to the haveli and organizes the 'godh bharai' function for Sia and Chanda.

Mallika is aware of Ammaji's wrong intention and thus enters 'haveli' in the disguise of a nomad along with her group. She will be seen performing to a popular number.

So get ready to watch Mallika in her 'naagin' avatar in 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' and this episode is likely to be aired this week.

– Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television/mallika-sherawat-comes-as-a-savior-of-sia-in-%E2%80%98na-aana-is-des-laado%E2%80%99/